The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Crosses one leg over the other when he sits? That's a sure sign. Like this guy, he does that, and he's certainly more than a little queer:

http://www.liveabovemediocrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/obamacl.jpg

Oh wait. You're an idiot.
Reply 41
Reflexive
oh sh*t! i thought u meant bent the arm holding the tea. but i held it with my right, and did that with my left, and i instantly felt 100% bent

I didn't say he holds his tea in a homosexual way.

CAMP WAY is what I said.
Reply 42
Another issue is forgot to mention.. my boyfriend wears makeup to cover his under eye circles.. I feel that's just too effeminate!
Just talk to him about it. He may not be gay per-se...
So guys aren't allowed to have close guy mates? okaay.
And sitting in a certain manner instantly means he's gay...seriously?

Do you even like this guy because from what I've read at the moment you just luuurve to pick holes in the poor dude.
My question would - why are you even with him?
Reply 45
Stray_talk
So guys aren't allowed to have close guy mates? okaay.
And sitting in a certain manner instantly means he's gay...seriously?

Do you even like this guy because from what I've read at the moment you just luuurve to pick holes in the poor dude.

It's basically occurred because of the way he puts his friend before me.. so I sort of added all the other things together... his makeup wearing, campness and the way he talks about his male best mate all the time...
Reply 46
Anonymous

CAMP WAY is what I said.

This is what your boyfriend is, OP, not homosexual. Plenty of straight men cross their legs and plenty more wear scarves. By the same token, there are plenty of gay men who don't cross their legs, wear scarves or have best male friends. :smile:
Can a guy really wear make up and not be a little bit gay
Reply 48
Reflexive
I'm just wondering how you hold a cup of tea homosexually.

With a willy in your bum?
Reply 49
Mr_Deeds
This is what your boyfriend is, OP, not homosexual. Plenty of straight men cross their legs and plenty more wear scarves. By the same token, there are plenty of gay men who don't cross their legs, wear scarves or have best male friends. :smile:

but the makeup.. and wearing his mum's straw hat and her scarf...
Anonymous
It's basically occurred because of the way he puts his friend before me.. so I sort of added all the other things together... his makeup wearing, campness and the way he talks about his male best mate all the time...

Then maybe that's the issue you need to be talking to him about, not how he sits...
And maybe he's just a little bit camp and not gay.

Just talk to him, for goodness sake.
Reply 51
Anonymous
I don't know, are you? My boyfriend has told me that his friend who is on a work placement in another City, visits home every weekend to see him. Do you do that too?

Nah, I see him at college.
Anonymous

CAMP WAY is what I said.

sorry anon I'm only messing :wink:
Reply 53
You are just going to have to ask him OP - otherwise it'll just drive you up the wall wondering about it.

Also, the replies to this are hilarious, I'm giving imaginary rep to everyone :biggrin:
Reply 54
Anonymous
but the makeup.. and wearing his mum's straw hat and her scarf...

:laugh: You need detach in your mind the connection between being camp and being gay. There are plenty of straight guys who are massively camp and plenty of gay men who are really masculine (and who, might I add, wouldn't know what to do with make-up). Yes, your boyfriend has a close male mate but don't most guys? :smile:
Reply 55
Reflexive
I'm just wondering how you hold a cup of tea homosexually.

That was my question! :yep:
aw he sounds incredibly sweet : ) you should think yourself lucky to have a sensitive boyfriend who cares about his appearence, lots of other girls would. and the campest boy i know is also the most attractive, the most successful with girls and the most assured in his sexuality.
but if you just dont like the way he is, thats got zero to do with his sexuality.
Reply 57
I don't know. I don't know him.
Reply 58
Anonymous

Sexually he likes to finger my arse as a form of foreplay and the other day asked me if I had had/ liked anal sex.

Do girl generally say it like that?

:troll:
if you are then he is

Latest

Trending

Trending