Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'll have him if you don't want him, he sounds adorable. I have a straw hat too, we can wear our hats and drink tea

I would like to say for the sake of my dignity that I was being ironic there, but he genuinely does sound lovely...

ReputationRep:
    The really important question: OP, what's your body shape like? If you're not very curvy at all and don't have particularly girly features...

ReputationRep:
    He's camp, OP. He may well be gay, but he may well not be. His sexual preference appears to be for females, so that does rule out him being gay - stop worrying! If he's too camp/effeminate for you, then perhaps you're not compatible, or you could have a word with him.

ReputationRep:
    SOUNDS LIKE A BATTY MAN TO ME

- STRAW HAT THATS HIS MUMS
    - GAY WRIST THING
    - HE SOUNDS GAY

i suggest 40cc's of pussy to straighten him out or we could loose him to the other team forever!!!!!!

Lol reminds me of IT crowd, "alright i'm gay, i thought it would be okay i'm gay, i asked you out because you look a bit like a man"

Any ways, he might just be camp and have a thing for anal, surely you would have noticed this campness before he asked you out?

ReputationRep:
    I bet you're male :lol:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol reminds me of IT crowd, "alright i'm gay, i thought it would be okay i'm gay, i asked you out because you look a bit like a man"

Any ways, he might just be camp and have a thing for anal, surely you would have noticed this campness before he asked you out?
    We met online...

ReputationRep:
    What did you do when he fingered your arse? Does he want to try pegging?

ReputationRep:
    your not sure after that??? he is completely gay and the guy he phones is probably is bf which he probably has more regularly than you

(Original post by Guy Secretan)
    What did you do when he fingered your arse? Does he want to try pegging?
    I kinda squirmed and thought 'uh oh.. what's this then?'. I've never been with a guy who aimed for my arse before the V-jay.

ReputationRep:
    I kinda squirmed and thought 'uh oh.. what's this then?'. I've never been with a guy who aimed for my arse before the V-jay.
    How old are you both? Are you attractive?

ReputationRep:
    Let him have anal sex. If he enjoys it immensely, be worried. Until then, shut up.

How old are you both? Are you attractive?
    He's 22 I'm 22 as well... and I look after myself. Straight guys hit on me...

ReputationRep:
    Successful troll is successful

ReputationRep:
    He's 22 I'm 22 as well... and I look after myself. Straight guys hit on me...

What site did you meet on? Why don't you just go out with another guy?

What site did you meet on? Why don't you just go out with another guy?
    A dating site... I don't want to advertise it. Not sure if it's allowed.

ReputationRep:
    I cross my legs too because it's comfy, but then 3 seconds later it hurts so much.

ReputationRep:
    A dating site... I don't want to advertise it. Not sure if it's allowed.
    It is allowed PM me! Post a pic of yourself or gtfo

ReputationRep:
    No gay guy would ever wear a straw hat. That's just soooo not bang on trend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    No gay guy would ever wear a straw hat. That's just soooo not bang on trend

yah straw hats are thooooo last season baby

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.