Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is my boyfriend gay...? watch

Announcements

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Well how close is close? Do you talk for hours on the phone? Does he phone you whilst you're in the bath? Does he travel 120 miles every weekend from his internship in another city to see you? Do you talk about him a lot of the time?

No We dnt talk that much but we use to talk alot when we meet in school!!! And when he finds a free time he come to me to talk and i do the same thing when im free. So is this means that im a gay or a bi pls help !!!!

No We dnt talk that much but we use to talk alot when we meet in school!!! And when he finds a free time he come to me to talk and i do the same thing when im free. So is this means that im a gay or a bi pls help !!!!
    Do you want to kiss him?

Do you want to kiss him?
    noo are u mad i dnt have feelings like that. all what i need is a good friend !!!

noo are u mad i dnt have feelings like that. all what i need is a good friend !!!
    Obviously you are not gay. I don't know if my boyfriend has sexual feelings for his friend!

Obviously you are not gay. I don't know if my boyfriend has sexual feelings for his friend!
    But im confused for sm thing that is I need my friend alot coz i dnt have any one to talk much as my parents are divorced and my mum is in a another country so im with my Grand mother...
    So when i go to school most of the time i used to hang out with him !!!

Does this means that im a gay or what???

not necessarily. this guy writes me beautiful emails about his emotional vicissitudes, how he's lonely, and how he thinks we have so much in common and ALWAYS takes the trouble to help me with my academic problems e.g. personal statement. he openly shows his affection for his mum whom he confides in. he writes in an effeminate way. and i know he's not gay because i caught him staring at my face a number of times not as in "she's weird" but in an admiring way.

not necessarily. this guy writes me beautiful emails about his emotional vicissitudes, how he's lonely, and how he thinks we have so much in common and ALWAYS takes the trouble to help me with my academic problems e.g. personal statement. he openly shows his affection for his mum whom he confides in. he writes in an effeminate way. and i know he's not gay because i caught him staring at my face a number of times not as in "she's weird" but in an admiring way.

but i feel some time scared that im a gay coz i always need my best friend to be with me when im alone

what does this means !!!!

ReputationRep:
    I notice signs of gayness.

But im confused for sm thing that is I need my friend alot coz i dnt have any one to talk much as my parents are divorced and my mum is in a another country so im with my Grand mother...

No you are not gay. You're just annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I have a male friend I sometimes talk to for ages at a time and bring up his opinions when I'm talking to other people because he has interesting opinions, often cross my legs when sitting down, and ok so I don't wear a straw hat outside, but by your estimation this pretty much makes ME gay?? Oook...

No you are not gay. You're just annoying.
    Annoying whom???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    I notice signs of gayness.
    what do u mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unidentified_object)
    I'm sorry to break it to,but he is quite possibly is gay. I had a gay bf and your case is even more pronounced than mine. But anyway I would ask him straight!
    Is that a cure? :p:

Anyway, OP, it's quite possible, it's also quite possible he's bisexual, and it's quite possible he's straight - there's lots of effeminate straight guys. Some girls just go for that. If you don't know, and really the only actual evidence you have is "he talks to his friend a lot", I would take his word for it.

Hey u people are not answering me !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unidentified_object)
    I'm sorry to break it to,but he is quite possibly is gay. I had a gay bf and your case is even more pronounced than mine. But anyway I would ask him straight!
    Tee hee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishanka123)
    what do u mean?
    Gayness signs:-

very effeminate and crosses one leg over the other

does a really camp wrist thing when he holds a mug of tea.

He wears his mother's straw hat

talks for hours on the phone with his friend who is a guy.

One day when he wouldn't stop talking about his friend I snapped at him He then got really upset and said 'how could you say that to me?'

Sexually he likes to finger my arse as a form of foreplay and the other day asked me if I had had/ liked anal sex.

obsessively talks about his male best friend all the time and is camp and wears his mother's hat/scarf a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    I'm just wondering how you hold a cup of tea homosexually.
    This. And also why you might wear a straw hat in the cold - by the sounds of it he could just be strange. :p:

(Original post by Bobo1234)
    I have a male friend I sometimes talk to for ages at a time and bring up his opinions when I'm talking to other people because he has interesting opinions, often cross my legs when sitting down, and ok so I don't wear a straw hat outside, but by your estimation this pretty much makes ME gay?? Oook...
    Does he phone you when you're naked in the bath too!?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.