Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't want an emotionless robot at all!I just dislike a guy bringing his best mate's views into every conversation.

Imagine looking deeply into a girl's eyes and then telling her something like this 'my best friend has eyes a bit like yours'.

Wouldn't you think WTF!
    Soz but ur boyf is a massive, massive bender.

(Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere)
    Soz but ur boyf is a massive, massive bender.

ReputationRep:
    dw, i'll make love to you like a real man, pm me your contact dteails

ReputationRep:
    u will never know unless u tlk to him..just try because he could just be in touch with his feminine side x

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)
    Get naked in fornt of him when he is on the phone with his mate, and use the finger gesture for come here or whisper ill be in the bedroom.

He should end the convo and follow you. kinda like clay in one tree hill and the hot girl from the advert.
    great post hahaha

one tree hill is great! Who's your favourite character?

:heart:

ReputationRep:
    eh once was with a fella who took longer to get ready than me and had his own hair straightener and things but was really straight! know its not as extreme but he is either very metro sexual or a bit in the closet! talk to him!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by xxXCatieXxx)
    great post hahaha

one tree hill is great! Who's your favourite character?

:heart:
    As of the last two seasons (6 and 7), Nathan is wicked, clay is well cool too. as is Julian though is is being a bit of a bloody idiot right now with that dirty whore Alex, i wish she would have died when she tried to commit suicide its just being dragged out.

Brooke is Amazing my dream wife, Quinn is also quite amazing.

So yea Brooke then Nathan.

u?

ReputationRep:
    OK - I've been going out with a guy for 5 weeks. It's a long distance relationship so I barely see him in person. Now I'm beginning to wonder about his sexuality.

He's very effeminate and crosses one leg over the other when he sits and I does a really camp wrist thing when he holds a mug of tea. He wears his mother's straw hat when he goes outside in the cold and talks for hours on the phone with his friend who is a guy.

One day when he wouldn't stop talking about his friend I snapped at him and asked him why he was telling me his friend's opinion constantly 'you're not him!' is what I said. I am not going out with a guy in order to hear his best mate's opinions on everything. He then got really upset and said 'how could you say that to me?'

Sexually he likes to finger my arse as a form of foreplay and the other day asked me if I had had/ liked anal sex.

So basically he obsessively talks about his male best friend all the time and is camp and wears his mother's hat/scarf a lot.. etc etc...

IS he gay..??
    No, not gay, just a ex-public schoolboy. We're all the same.

ReputationRep:
    Assuming this is not a troll thread.. He could just be bi. And if you dump him cause of that, you're harsh cause it's not something he can help. Best thing you can do is talk to him tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unidentified_object)
    I'm sorry to break it to,but he is quite possibly is gay. I had a gay bf and your case is even more pronounced than mine. But anyway I would ask him straight!

LOL!

I like what you did there :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy. I cross one leg over the other - it is so comfy! Sometimes your balls get caught between and it hurts, but after a quick rearranging it's very comfortable.
    I've been told I have certain camp tendancies
    And I would love to finger my girlfriend's ass, but haven't quite got there yet
    But I am certainly not gay. Or bi. The thing with his guy friend is probably just some bromance.

If you have a problem with it, talk to him. But I have to say, if that was me and I was being called out on the way I am all the time, I'd be pretty annoyed.

You should love him for who he is. And if you don't like who he is, then there is only one solution.

ReputationRep:
    Threesome is on the cards :yes:

ReputationRep:
    even if he's not gay, i think the fact he wears his mothers clothes is what you should be worried about =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)
    As of the last two seasons (6 and 7), Nathan is wicked, clay is well cool too. as is Julian though is is being a bit of a bloody idiot right now with that dirty whore Alex, i wish she would have died when she tried to commit suicide its just being dragged out.

Brooke is Amazing my dream wife, Quinn is also quite amazing.

So yea Brooke then Nathan.

u?
    Well obviously Lucas is my fave because hes gorgeous :heart: People at school people say i look a bit like Brooke ...dont see it myself tho haha. what do you think? Got the season 6 box set for christmas, cant wait to watch them all! Just been so busy recently with exams and ucas ive not had chance to see them all yet. Hows all your ucas stuff going? send me a pm if you want, not sure everyone in this thread is as keen as us to discuss the goings on in Tree Hill haha. cat x

OK - I've been going out with a guy for 5 weeks. It's a long distance relationship so I barely see him in person. Now I'm beginning to wonder about his sexuality.

He's very effeminate and crosses one leg over the other when he sits and I does a really camp wrist thing when he holds a mug of tea. He wears his mother's straw hat when he goes outside in the cold and talks for hours on the phone with his friend who is a guy.

One day when he wouldn't stop talking about his friend I snapped at him and asked him why he was telling me his friend's opinion constantly 'you're not him!' is what I said. I am not going out with a guy in order to hear his best mate's opinions on everything. He then got really upset and said 'how could you say that to me?'

Sexually he likes to finger my arse as a form of foreplay and the other day asked me if I had had/ liked anal sex.

So basically he obsessively talks about his male best friend all the time and is camp and wears his mother's hat/scarf a lot.. etc etc...

IS he gay..??
    Watch a film starring someone looking something like his best friend in scenes that are topless and etc, then see if he is aroused.

If you have to ask the answers yes.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously if he wants to have sex, and gets turned on by women, he is NOT gay.

(Original post by zee757)
    did you meet him over the internet?
    What does that have to do with the thread!

ReputationRep:
    I sit with my legs crossed sometimes (albeit not in public) but last I checked I still love the pussy.

The only way you are going to know for sure is to ask. I think its only fair you let your boyfriend decide for himself whether he is gay or not rather than you just assuming based on a few overblown observations.

Also, in regards to anal, pink or brown, if your humping a woman its still a woman.

I see my boyfriend every 2 weeks and he still insists on us spending most of our time when I'm there with his best friend. I feel like I'm a third wheel!

I try to join in, but my boyfriend's best friend just shoots down everything I say. I feel so frustrated, like when they are together they tune me out. Am I the decoy for them to spend more time together?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.