Hi, this has probably been asked a million times but Ive looked and can't find something similiar.
Ive received three unconditional offers, an interview and no reply yet from Newcastle. I want to make one of the UC offers my firm right now because its the only place i really wanted to go, but ucas wont let me do this yet. Do i decline all my other offers and cancel the one that is pending from newcastle? Or what do i do exactly? Im just scared of clicking buttons incase it cancels everything! Any help would be appreciated.
Replying to offers, confusion! watch
- Thread Starter
- 13-01-2010 20:44
- PS Reviewer
- 13-01-2010 20:56
you would need to withdraw from the choice we haven't heard from yet. only do this if you're very sure. if you don't want to click any buttons in case it goes wrong then you can phone UCAS and they can sort it for you
- 13-01-2010 21:00
You can't make your choices untill you get all your offers/rejections.
Just wait, you won't gain anything in rushing.
Plus the deadline is the 4th May, you have ages.
- 13-01-2010 21:01
as above, you cancel the courses that you haven't heard from, and then you can make replies. However there is no real advantage of replying to offers this early, without waiting for others, especially when your pretty certain which one you are going to - but this may change.