Turn on thread page Beta

People with no Plan B are more likely to be.... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    I'm also thinking about dropping Plan Law. SO much work and I just can't be arsed.

Preparing for Plan A? I write. And I read. Not much really. I've got about 40 novel beginnings right now but no complete novel.

Journalism could get you on the publishing ladder.
    Lol, I was much the same regarding the lack of arsed-ness concerning law .
    Good luck with the writing and yes, maybe I could get into it through journalism :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ideally, achievement of plan B should be a prerequisite of plan A.

ReputationRep:
    People without a Plan B will soon have oen if Plan A fails.

Having a Plan B doesnt necessarily mean you are less likely to persevere.

I didn't have a plan B (career wise). Plan A failed but was probably the best thing that ever happened to me.

ReputationRep:
    What happened to Plan C?

ReputationRep:
    I have to yet to find a plan A. Although at the same time why the hell do you need a plan anyway? I did a degree I found easy because I didnt know what I wanted to do, now im graduating and had planned to go to Aus because I didnt know what career I wanted. Found a cool job t'other day which im applying for, if I get that then stay here, if I dont then go for a gap year. Something will turn up, it always does.

I'd say successful. I'd hate not to have a plan B, because if plan A turned out to be impossible, then I'd be lost.
    Therefore I always make sure I have plan B when it comes to important things.
    For example, I want to do medicine. Plan A - undergraduate route -- Plan B - postgraduate/transfer route. Both have the same outcome (i.e. me getting into med school), so I don't think I would have many regrets if I did plan B tbh

ReputationRep:
    That's my kind of style. When all else fail, I still have a back up plan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Lol, I was much the same regarding the lack of arsed-ness concerning law .
    Good luck with the writing and yes, maybe I could get into it through journalism :yep:
    Thanks! Good luck with journalism! (You could try writing a blog)

ReputationRep:
    I had a plan B. It was working at Tesco.
    I love my plan B, and may seen get to enact "Plan B".

ReputationRep:
    I always have only plan A because I have precise and clear goals in life. I don't need substitutes :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.