Turn on thread page Beta

working holiday this summer watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    first of all.. is it too late to apply to do this somewhere?
    second.. can anybody tell me any good websites for this? like ones you've used before?

ReputationRep:
    Where are you thinking of going/ what do you want to do?

There's still plenty of time to get something sorted for this summer!

BUNAC offer working holidays, summer camp and volunteering oportunities in various countries.

I did Work America through BUNAC for the past 2 summers, which I would definitely recommend. They are a bit more expensive than some other organisations, but give you much more flexibility.

ReputationRep:
    Ive worked for Keycamp Holidays and PGL Activity centres. Both recruit right up untill about May time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Ive worked for Keycamp Holidays and PGL Activity centres. Both recruit right up untill about May time.
    Keycamp (well, holidaybreak which runs them) don't! I applied last year in about March and they were full up, but they emailed me in December asking whether I wanted to apply again, so I did (sending in no new information), had an interview last week and got a job offer. You might still be in with a chance, but you'll have to be quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Keycamp (well, holidaybreak which runs them) don't! I applied last year in about March and they were full up, but they emailed me in December asking whether I wanted to apply again, so I did (sending in no new information), had an interview last week and got a job offer. You might still be in with a chance, but you'll have to be quick.
    Obviously the closing date changes depending on spaces avaliable. But when I applied to keycamp a few years ago it was deffinatly around April/May time.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know of a company whos requirements aren't 18 but are 16 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica1990:))
    anyone know of a company whos requirements aren't 18 but are 16 ?
    that's too young. an employer would never hire you, trust me.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.