Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for English with Creative Writing at Goldsmiths for entry 2010.
    They asked for a portfolio about a month ago and i still haven't heard.
    Is anyone in the same position? or has anyone applied for the same course in the past and could share some info?
    Im starting to feel really nervous because I haven't heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was asked to send a portofolio too and hear today that I have an interview.what did you send for your portfolio because i had no clue what to send and now have no idea what to do for the interview.

ReputationRep:
    Where are you people hearing this from? I got a conditional but no info about portfolio or interview

ReputationRep:
    i sent two short stories. :/ getting nervous now. i guess if they go through it alphabetically i will be at the end. fingers crossed i hear within a few days. good luck at the interview. they will prbably ask you about inspiration, interests and hobbies etc?

ReputationRep:
    Uh, I couldn't be bothered travelling to London =/ I have 13 creative pieces to send them, too much? You had the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Did they specify a word limit on your portfolio? UWIC said it has to be 1,500 words or under which is terrible! :O I hope Goldsmiths has more leeway

And you guys are so lucky! I sent my application off on the 1st of Jan and haven't heard anything back yet :\ getting well nervous!

ReputationRep:
    I sent two short stories too and i'm just trying not to think aboutmy interview even though it's only next wednesday.
    13 pieces for goldsmiths? lol i've got to come all the way from up north, so i'll have to try and sleep on the coach down so i'm not falling asleep in the interview.that would be bad.

ReputationRep:
    I've got to come the whole way from Northern Ireland. =/ Did they tell you to prepare anything for the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathan10)
    I've got to come the whole way from Northern Ireland. =/ Did they tell you to prepare anything for the interview?

my email said i'd receive a letter but it hasn't come yet, so i'm just going off my own back with no clue.at least i've got some work if the letter does come tuesday and say's you need a portfolio lol.so you definatley have an interview?

ReputationRep:
    I hope everyone here’s got good news.

I submitted my portfolio and had an interview last Wednesday... got an email from UCAS saying I had an offer on my way home, the same day

What are your offers/predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    I've only just found this thing, I'm studying English with Creative Writing this year too. How did you guys do?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 30, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.