Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Not even joking. As long as it had internet.

ReputationRep:
    For me it would have to be somewhere peaceful like canada or new zealand. Dream place is Sydney, Australia

ReputationRep:
    If we're talking UK, Manchester, definitely. If abroad, Monaco was pretty awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Slough.

ReputationRep:
    The Netherlands, probably Utrecht, Maastricht or Amsterdam.

ReputationRep:
    Canada And moving there soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSteed24)
    for me it would be a house in the country, thatched preferably, with a wife who i love and loves me, lots of children and two dogs and a cat maybe now too - i'd have a classic sports car in the driveway and also a VW camper van for family holidays

not sure how that helps ur german presentation but that's what i think of when i think of ideal living :p:
    :ditto: this sounds perfect, especially if there was room for a smallholding out the back.

ReputationRep:
    New York or San Francisco. I've also wanted to live in London for my whole life, but now I'm here I can't see myself living here for the rest of my life, so one of the other two.

ReputationRep:
    Alaska.

ReputationRep:
    somewhere rural..surrounded by acres of land for ponies and to grow my own veg..a country home..maybe in the south or yorkshire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemiss-sunshine)
    Just out of curiosity... and cos I've got to write a 5 minute presentation for a German exam on my ideal place to live after uni and need some inspiraton
    bologna, emilia-romagna in north italy.

a beautiful and culteral italian city with enough nightlife to keep you entertained

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by DaveSteed24
    for me it would be a house in the country, thatched preferably, with a wife who i love and loves me, lots of children and two dogs and a cat maybe now too - i'd have a classic sports car in the driveway and also a VW camper van for family holidays

not sure how that helps ur german presentation but that's what i think of when i think of ideal living

perfect!!!..my dream

ReputationRep:
    Canada. Sometimes I really just want to pack my bags and get a one way ticket there.

ReputationRep:
    Hong Kong! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LP_18)
    Canada And moving there soon!
    Better you than me!

ReputationRep:
    In your pants. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    in Josef Fritzl's basement

ReputationRep:
    I have two places that I'm in love with, Switzerland or Montego Bay, if only if I could afford either, I would be out of here in a second!

ReputationRep:
    Italy, in my house there, failing that i'd just stay in london

ReputationRep:
    South Africa XD

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.