Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Not even joking. As long as it had internet.

ReputationRep:
    For me it would have to be somewhere peaceful like canada or new zealand. Dream place is Sydney, Australia

ReputationRep:
    If we're talking UK, Manchester, definitely. If abroad, Monaco was pretty awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Slough.

ReputationRep:
    The Netherlands, probably Utrecht, Maastricht or Amsterdam.

ReputationRep:
    Canada And moving there soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSteed24)
    for me it would be a house in the country, thatched preferably, with a wife who i love and loves me, lots of children and two dogs and a cat maybe now too - i'd have a classic sports car in the driveway and also a VW camper van for family holidays

not sure how that helps ur german presentation but that's what i think of when i think of ideal living :p:
    :ditto: this sounds perfect, especially if there was room for a smallholding out the back.

ReputationRep:
    New York or San Francisco. I've also wanted to live in London for my whole life, but now I'm here I can't see myself living here for the rest of my life, so one of the other two.

ReputationRep:
    Alaska.

ReputationRep:
    somewhere rural..surrounded by acres of land for ponies and to grow my own veg..a country home..maybe in the south or yorkshire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemiss-sunshine)
    Just out of curiosity... and cos I've got to write a 5 minute presentation for a German exam on my ideal place to live after uni and need some inspiraton
    bologna, emilia-romagna in north italy.

a beautiful and culteral italian city with enough nightlife to keep you entertained

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by DaveSteed24
    for me it would be a house in the country, thatched preferably, with a wife who i love and loves me, lots of children and two dogs and a cat maybe now too - i'd have a classic sports car in the driveway and also a VW camper van for family holidays

not sure how that helps ur german presentation but that's what i think of when i think of ideal living

perfect!!!..my dream

ReputationRep:
    Canada. Sometimes I really just want to pack my bags and get a one way ticket there.

ReputationRep:
    Hong Kong! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LP_18)
    Canada And moving there soon!
    Better you than me!

ReputationRep:
    In your pants. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    in Josef Fritzl's basement

ReputationRep:
    I have two places that I'm in love with, Switzerland or Montego Bay, if only if I could afford either, I would be out of here in a second!

ReputationRep:
    Italy, in my house there, failing that i'd just stay in london

ReputationRep:
    South Africa XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.