The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Either somewhere beautiful like a quiet neighbourhood in New England, USA (especially in the autumn) or somewhere in the forests or near the mountains in Germany (i.e. the Bavarian Alps)

If I had to stay in the UK, I'd like to live on the outskirts of London.
Reply 41
London. Big, busy, full of life. I'm such a city person.

Amsterdam is my 2nd choice. It's much smaller but the atmosphere and mentality are worth it. Plus it's a beautiful country, quite wealthy, so living conditions are good.
Winchester, so nice :biggrin:, just keeping it to England, though ideally I'd have places everywhere :p:
Reply 43
Boston, MA, USA :smile:
Gleadless Town End
Medina, Saudi Arabia
Richard Branson's Island. 100%
After university: London or Bristol.
Mid 20s: New York
Late 20s: California
30s: Australia

And then probably raise young children back in England somewhere, and when they're older, in a country house or maybe even a farm =]

I've got it all mapped out me! Obviously too much time on my hands.
Reply 48
I would accept any of: Geneva, London, Marbella, St Tropez, Monaco, Beverly Hills LA, New York
you should say, 'the moon, because there aren't any germans', bow elaborately, and sit down.
Reply 50
Lake District 100%
Reply 51
Anywhere outside of Britain, Seriiously planning on leaving as soon as i leave uni.
Reply 52
New York and somewhere in California - I find it peaceful on a beach house (without Tsunami of course).
lady_leon
After university: London or Bristol.
Mid 20s: New York
Late 20s: California
30s: Australia

And then probably raise young children back in England somewhere, and when they're older, in a country house or maybe even a farm =]

I've got it all mapped out me! Obviously too much time on my hands.

This song's for you :yes:
Alaska
Reply 56
Greater Edinburgh area...... like Linlithgow etc.
Reply 57
Ideally Amsterdam in a nice canal-side apartment with a view overlooking the Amstel or in the Jordaan.
Somewhere warm?
London because im used to it.

Nigeria because im from there and building a mansion and buying land there is cheaper that a 2 bedroom house in London.

Australia cos its hot and interesting.

But never America i've been there twice and its nice to visit but I think its a corrupt country.