Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok then boys and girls, this is how the story goes.
    i was with this girl 4 about 1 1/2 years then a couple of months ago, we caled it off. abuot two weeks after, she started seeing this guy.i found out yesterday,that it was a good friend of mine.
    now not being funny or nowt,but she told me she loved me and all the rest of it,but 2 weeks seems a bit short.now i cant really do anything to her but my mind is tellin me to hit this backstabbing friend of mine!
    wat do i do?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    What reason did you call it off for?

If you're quite friendly with this person, they should have asked you if you were ok with it. How friendly are you with this person?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruceleemk2)
    ok then boys and girls, this is how the story goes.
    i was with this girl 4 about 1 1/2 years then a couple of months ago, we caled it off. abuot two weeks after, she started seeing this guy.i found out yesterday,that it was a good friend of mine.
    now not being funny or nowt,but she told me she loved me and all the rest of it,but 2 weeks seems a bit short.now i cant really do anything to her but my mind is tellin me to hit this backstabbing friend of mine!
    wat do i do?!?!?!?!
    Show yourself to be the better person and turn the other cheek, violence never resolved anything, makes you feel good at the time and you pay the consequences later. She obviously doesnt deserve ya mate, enjoy the single life and think you had a lucky escape

ReputationRep:
    Your mate is well out of line, she should have been off limits for much longer than 2 weeks, but then violence is never the answer right?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    What reason did you call it off for?

If you're quite friendly with this person, they should have asked you if you were ok with it. How friendly are you with this person?
    yeah ive been round his house and drank with him.id say we were quite good frineds.the thing is,it was goin on 4 about a month before i found out and all the while,he acted as if nuthin was goin on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hells Bells)
    Your mate is well out of line, she should have been off limits for much longer than 2 weeks, but then violence is never the answer right?!?
    i no but i cant let him jus get away with stabbing me in da back like dat.and apparently this isnt da first time hes done sumtin like this

ReputationRep:
    But why did you call off the relationship in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    But why did you call off the relationship in the first place?
    she reconed i kept pushin her away and the relationship was gettin a bit rocky

ReputationRep:
    she reconed i kept pushin her away and the relationship was gettin a bit rocky
    So she called it off?

Could have been she was cheating on you and just felt guilty? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    So she called it off?

Could have been she was cheating on you and just felt guilty? :confused:
    nah she talked to me about it and we both agreed on it.i have thought of that many a time as it does seem a bit of a short duration.
    gtg now but il be back on l8er

ReputationRep:
    Well it depends on your viewpoint, personally you either hit him straight away or leave it. It might seem a bit of a belated reaction now. Alright there are plenty more people for you out there. It depends who you view as more important, you mate or your relationship (i tend to go for my friend) as relationships come and go. If it was such a long term relationship, she probably should have waited a while, but some girls don't like letting go until they have found another boy to leap to (like monkeys). Ahh well, its happened there isn't much you cna do about it.

ReputationRep:
    Resist violence. It is bad. Unless the guy in question happens to be a certain CharChar boy and then its OK. But only then.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    nah she talked to me about it and we both agreed on it.i have thought of that many a time as it does seem a bit of a short duration.
    gtg now but il be back on l8er
    she so aint worth it ur dead sweet n she dnt deserve u
    iv spoke 2u loads n u can do so much better darlin
    id say most ppl on this thing wud agree

ReputationRep:
    Don't go down to their level and retaliate with violence but by all means confront the friend and ask him why.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.