Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Any places in Europe with plenty of prostitutes other than Amsterdam? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    p.s why not just go to magaluf where you can have sex legally...and people arn't doing it to feed their drug addiction/pay for their kids (not saying all prostitutes do it for this but its common knowledge that many do...)

Defo Bratislava.
    You'll be elbow deep in clunge no matter where you find yourself there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Why don't you just get a girl legally you sad individual?
    in a world where we pay for next to everything, what makes paying for sex such a shock story for you? what exactly makes it so different?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Ahahaha thanks for the info
    No problem, as much as I disagree with the OP going on holiday to rent out girls I don't wish HIV on him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaeKwonDo)
    in a world where we pay for next to everything, what makes paying for sex such a shock story for you? what exactly makes it so different?
    Well I don't like it, have it my way it would be legal though.

I just don't like the idea of renting out a girl, reeks of desperation to me anyway. Plus I would feel sorry for the girl frankly, especially some African in Italy. Call me old-fashioned or whatever but I don't have the heart to pay for sex illegally, particularly in a backstreet brothel - who knows the lifestory of the girls involved, they need help. Nor would I wish to do it legally, I would rather not have sex than have to pay for my action - it would make me feel sad.

ReputationRep:
    What a ******* loser... You sound like some sick 50 year old man who has to pay for sex cos its the only way you can get it. Sounds realllly desperate to me.

ReputationRep:
    Reading.

ReputationRep:
    u randy desperate f***er!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You-Rock-My-World)
    looking for a lads holiday, with the obvious intention of visiting hookers for a few nights, but want to stay away from hot spots like Amsterdam.
    Prague?

ReputationRep:
    Aberdeen and Plymouth- Although they will be crack whores, they hang around outside of each cities respective dockyard.

Spain- Within a mile of the border it shares with Gibraltar is a rather notorious whorehouse.

Istanbul- Pretty much any seedy massage parlour.

ReputationRep:
    I understand that humans enjoy sex - I enjoy sex a lot. But how could you enjoy being with someone who almost certainly doesn't find you attractive and isn't enjoying herself? Wouldn't that ruin it for you? Wouldn't you rather be with a girl who really really wants you, who is grateful for the pleasure you give her?

Again I'm not judging, I'm just curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maaaads)
    What a ******* loser... You sound like some sick 50 year old man who has to pay for sex cos its the only way you can get it. Sounds realllly desperate to me.

You sound like an immature child who screws his face up at the thought of sex and girls. Because at your age those things are still 'gross' and 'disgusting'.

Don't worry son. Your perspective on life in general will change when you hit puberty. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Magaluf? They're free, over there. What do you mean, the free girls aren't prostitutes?

ReputationRep:
    forest gate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    Aberdeen and Plymouth- Although they will be crack whores, they hang around outside of each cities respective dockyard.

Spain- Within a mile of the border it shares with Gibraltar is a rather notorious whorehouse.

Istanbul- Pretty much any seedy massage parlour.
    Lol.
    So true :yep:
    Although there are more notorious spots than the dockyard.

ReputationRep:
    prague.....but not ipswich

ReputationRep:
    Your Mum's house.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why you want "plenty of prostitutes" but I know there are about 1000 on the streets of Berlin at 5 meter intervals every night.

They literally line up along the main streets like guards lol.

ReputationRep:
    ur mums house aka park and ride brothel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    I understand that humans enjoy sex - I enjoy sex a lot. But how could you enjoy being with someone who almost certainly doesn't find you attractive and isn't enjoying herself? Wouldn't that ruin it for you? Wouldn't you rather be with a girl who really really wants you, who is grateful for the pleasure you give her?

Again I'm not judging, I'm just curious.

Why do you think there are so many rapists out there because most men simply dont give ****, as long as they get to ejaculate then thats fine to them. Ive never had sex with a prostitute but i wouldnt mind doing it, i also dont mind one night stands irrespective of whether the girl was drunk or not. To me sex is just that.....sex but if i ever find the one maybe it would mean more but until then....

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.