Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any places in Europe with plenty of prostitutes other than Amsterdam? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Bangkok last year and had a couple of Thai prossies there and they also have sex orgy parties on the beaches there. Good fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Your Mum's house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Cardiff.
    Really? Where?
    Not that I'm interested in purchasing their 'services'... I was just curious :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I went to Berlin last year for a weekend trip with my friends and a night stroll ended up in their red light district, which has alot of things that disgusted me! But i would most definitely say its a place filled with postitutes.

ReputationRep:
    you have pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    Disgusting...
    What a stupid thing to say. I personally would never use a prostitute, but that's just me. Prostitution has been in existence for hundreds of years. In Venice at one stage for example, it was promoted and even funded by the state. Prostitutes (the successful ones) could be considered part of the social elite.

If both parties are consentual, there isn't really anything wrong with it. Not a whole lot worse than having a one night stand with some drunk person you met in a night club. Of course, things like forced prostitution and pimping are completely immoral and disgusting but prostitution it's self is 'the oldest profession' and frankly there's nothing at all wrong with. People are just letting society make them think there is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    Really? Where?
    Not that I'm interested in purchasing their 'services'... I was just curious :rolleyes:
    Docks.

ReputationRep:
    Soho?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyHistoryStudent)
    Dunno about Europe, but Bangkok/Phuket in Thailand are the places I most associate with prostitutes (general reputation that is)
    Is that beach in Malaysia?

ReputationRep:
    I pity you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    You sound like an immature child who screws his face up at the thought of sex and girls. Because at your age those things are still 'gross' and 'disgusting'.

Don't worry son. Your perspective on life in general will change when you hit puberty. :yy:

I'm 18 and a girl dickwad. I'm entitled to my opnion. I love sex but I do think it really is desperate when you have to pay for it. Its easy enough to pull and take someone back with you in a club. And in my opinion it'd be far better to have sex with someone i fancy like mad and have had my eye on and have chemistry with than some foreign prossie who **** knows if she's clean or not and is probably not enjoying it and is doing it to either feed an addiction/a child/for an illegal pimp. Most prostitues get taken advantage of... Even in countries where its legal. Its just fuelling a trade where people are trafficked and abused. I know not ALL of the time but I'm willing to bet a majority. That's why I really dont agree with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ticktockclock)
    Why do you think there are so many rapists out there because most men simply dont give ****, as long as they get to ejaculate then thats fine to them. Ive never had sex with a prostitute but i wouldnt mind doing it, i also dont mind one night stands irrespective of whether the girl was drunk or not. To me sex is just that.....sex but if i ever find the one maybe it would mean more but until then....
    But surely you would prefer it if the girl was attracted to you rather than disgusted?

ReputationRep:
    **** Europe. India is up and coming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Well I don't like it, have it my way it would be legal though.

I just don't like the idea of renting out a girl, reeks of desperation to me anyway. Plus I would feel sorry for the girl frankly, especially some African in Italy. Call me old-fashioned or whatever but I don't have the heart to pay for sex illegally, particularly in a backstreet brothel - who knows the lifestory of the girls involved, they need help. Nor would I wish to do it legally, I would rather not have sex than have to pay for my action - it would make me feel sad.
    plenty of ****** jobs out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    Is that beach in Malaysia?
    Nope, afraid not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyHistoryStudent)
    Nope, afraid not
    Dammit, not the beach I was thinking of then :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maaaads)
    I'm 18 and a girl dickwad. I'm entitled to my opnion. I love sex but I do think it really is desperate when you have to pay for it.

Why? What if a man just wants to have sex? :eek:

For a price he can skip all of the ******** which goes with courting a woman etc.. Even a one night stand takes a bit of effort. In this case the guy can go straight for the sex. He is paying purely for the satisfaction nothing else. What exactly is desperate about that?

Its easy enough to pull and take someone back with you in a club.
    It's easier and more convenient to pay a prostitute. So that line of argument fails immediately. There are also no strings at all. The same can not be said for the drunk girl you pick up in a club.

And in my opinion it'd be far better to have sex with someone i fancy like mad and have had my eye on and have chemistry
    You are talking about the basis or potential for a relationship, which betrays a certain naivety in you knowledge of how men feel about sex. Most men like sex full stop. You alluded above to pulling a girl in a club. Most men will do this because they want sex. Not because they want a chat, or a spark, or chemistry. They do it because they want the staisfaction which comes with penetration.

Most prostitues get taken advantage of
    I agree, which is why it must be made legal, safe and regulated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    Dammit, not the beach I was thinking of then :sad:
    Sorry :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    There are also no strings at all. The same can not be said for the drunk girl you pick up in a club.
    I think you vastly underestimate the amount of girls who also just want no-strings sex.... (Not that I'm one, I'm in a LDR, but still, it's a bit oldfashioned surely to imagine that all girls want is relationships (even drunken ones in nightclubs) or some sort of strings attached?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.