The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

same here, i'm looking forward to it, but scared, and worried I wont get in or enjoy it :frown:
Reply 2
Yeah :frown:
If I am being realistic not aiming for anywhere like Oxbridge, probably mid 20's-30's hopefully :frown:
Reply 3
I'm going to break the rules because I'm on a gap year. But anyway, year 12 was fun looking back at it. I enjoyed that year (until April, anyway) more than any other time of my school career. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Also I'm looking forward to uni too. I want the next 9 months to whiz by and then I can go!
Cannot wait.
sadie-kiki
I'm going to break the rules because I'm on a gap year. But anyway, year 12 was fun looking back at it. I enjoyed that year (until April, anyway) more than any other time of my school career. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Also I'm looking forward to uni too. I want the next 9 months to whiz by and then I can go!

That is a beautiful bicycle :smile:
I feel quite scared and also i don't think im fully ready for uni, and im only 18 but i feel as though my skills especially in maths and science is not good enough for uni level, even though
im in A2.
Reply 7
I know same ^^
Any ideas where people :smile:
I'm very very excited.
And not just about going to University; the whole going to Open Days and writing Personal Statements and getting interviews, and getting offers to spend four years of your life somewhere, just seems so tremendous.
Not particularly - the independence and workload will kill me, I know it.

I'm looking forward to being in a secure job and having a 20 something lifestyle after university though. :h:
Reply 10
I'm soooo excited! I think about it everyday, I'm not kidding.
Reply 11
Can't wait!
Getting the grades for my Durham place is single handedly providing my motivation for revision.
AdviceSeeker09
same here, i'm looking forward to it, but scared, and worried I wont get in or enjoy it :frown:

This. Exactly this :sadnod:
No, the thought is scaring me loads :erm:
Reply 14
What year 13 cant be excited too? idiot...
josh_a_y
What year 13 cant be excited too? idiot...

No, but I'm sure there are already plenty of threads in various University and course subforums about how people excited are about going in 2010; this thread I believe was intended to tackle the separate issue of those going in 2011 already being excited.
Reply 16
Excited and a little nervous at the same time. Almost a little to busy to really think what life will be like at uni, since getting to the one I want in the first place is my real focus :biggrin:
Revolution is my Name
I'm very very excited.
And not just about going to University; the whole going to Open Days and writing Personal Statements and getting interviews, and getting offers to spend four years of your life somewhere, just seems so tremendous.

That bit is definitely not fun. But the rest definitely is :biggrin:
Reply 18
sadie-kiki

Most dreadful year ever! :laugh: Now year 7...
I can't wait either! I am nervous Ill get rejected but I hope not. The independance and the chance to learn just one subject that I love is very exciting. Will miss friends of course but chance to make new friends. Only obstacle is exams and time.

Latest

Trending

Trending