Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Jobobie)
    Seriously, so excited. But at the same time nervous about the old AS Levels... :eek:

What sort of thing are you doing? I really want to have a gap year
    And your bike is GORGEOUS. Hehe
    hehe thanks
    I'm working two or three days per week in a shop, and spending the rest of my time reading and doing whatever I want. I live in London so I've spent a lot of time just wandering around and finding new places, and so far I've spent about 1/4 of my time staying with friends at universities around the country. I'm probably going to ski in the next few weeks and then go away and do my 'travelling' bit for a month or two in the summer
    Although sometimes I've been a bit bored and lonely (due only to my lack of money when I've been a little too enthusiastic with my debit card and dress shops :p: ) it's been really great so far, and I have a better university place to show for my trouble too
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.