Turn on thread page Beta

Are adidas hoodies chavy? watch

ReputationRep:
    This should be in Clothes and Accessories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    The only addidas stuff I'd ever buy are hi tops or their Y3 range, the rest is a bit **** tbh
    Incorrect.

The Samba range for example :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Their hoddies are actually quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    It should not be a surprise.

Adidas is arguably THE brand with the biggest universal appeal. You'd be a fool to write them off as anything.

ReputationRep:
    I love the Adicolor hoodies from Adidas Originals.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a blue adidas original one for years, it has served me well. Besides a few years ago it was the emo clothing of choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    The only addidas stuff I'd ever buy are hi tops or their Y3 range, the rest is a bit **** tbh
    Do you know of anywhere which sells Y3? There's only two stores in my city which sell Y3 and they seem to have the same stuff all year round!

ReputationRep:
    Noooo, it's nice...most of it

I love this jumper with some jeans and DC's

I have a purple one and it's pretttyyy :-P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Do you know of anywhere which sells Y3? There's only two stores in my city which sell Y3 and they seem to have the same stuff all year round!
    Only Selfridges I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    I think these hoodies are chavy. They are made from polyster, they have lurid colours and they have a huge trefoil logo or slogan. On the other hand I have bought the following tops which are different.
    http://www.eckball.de/upload/p_13489_image_big.jpg
    http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/orig.../P08364_01.jpg
    http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/orig.../P08376_01.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Yes these ones are chavvy. They are made from polyester and have huge trefoils or slogans on them plus they are in garish colours. The following Adidas originals tops are much better quality and tasteful:

ReputationRep:
    yes your a chav anyway

ReputationRep:
    hoodies are sportswear, with the exception of some prestigious school hoodies (american style) and hiking brands they are not to be worn unless you are exercising. To do otherwise is decidedly chavy.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how you wear them I suppose and whose making judgement. Personally adidas have always been my favourite brand for sportswear, quality and appearance.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they are chavy

ReputationRep:
    if you want to be a roadman then yes

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.