Turn on thread page Beta

Where can you get mens grey skinny jeans?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just want to say i dont want any flaming i know how some people here hate boys in skinny jeans but i wear supras so i need them.

Just wondered if anyone knows a site to get light grey skinny jeans from since topman asos republic only sell blue or black or really dark greys,

Thanks for any help im a little lost on this one and need them for new supras next week.

Thanks for any help

ReputationRep:
    http://www.arkclothing.com/Ark_Male/...y_Jeans13.html

If you've got an Urban Outfitters near you, they'll have some as well.

ReputationRep:
    hey thanks i found those exact same ones, was hoping for a lighter colour but might have to settle, i dont have urban outfitters near me i dont think, ill check, im in bournemouth so we have most other shops.

ReputationRep:
    M&s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InfernoUk)
    hey thanks i found those exact same ones, was hoping for a lighter colour but might have to settle, i dont have urban outfitters near me i dont think, ill check, im in bournemouth so we have most other shops.
    D n G have a few pairs this season. Apart from that Urban O. I dont know why Topman have stopped them, its really annoying. I went in to try and find some and they only do like block colours, bit odd x

ReputationRep:
    D and G is a bit much for me at the moment and as there only gonna be worn with 1 pair of shoes, no urban outfitters near me by the looks of it, weve got a topman but theyve stopped them as you said, despite carrying on with bright blues and reds : l not impressed that theres barley any in existence

ReputationRep:
    Uniqlo

ReputationRep:
    Riverisland.

ReputationRep:
    i'm wearing a pair currently, you can have them for £8,000.

ReputationRep:
    betcha River Island do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    betcha River Island do
    ah! they do in the exact colour aswell, thanks

also thanks to the other river island suggestion

ReputationRep:
    American Apparel

ReputationRep:
    Topshop. (No, I didn't make a mistake.)

ReputationRep:
    to the people being idiots, if any of you guys knew supra shoes you would know they look stupid with anything else, i own every cut of jeans its just what looks best with what, if you cant carry them off then thats your problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InfernoUk)
    ah! they do in the exact colour aswell, thanks

also thanks to the other river island suggestion
    Your welcome
    I love River Island!

ReputationRep:
    I got great, light grey super skinny jeans from Topman for like £20. This was in the summer though.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, this is gonna make me sound like a loser, but I bought a pair in Burtons for £10, quite a light grey colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonlawguy)
    Ok, this is gonna make me sound like a loser, but I bought a pair in Burtons for £10, quite a light grey colour.
    i couldnt find any in burton, ill take another look i guess

ReputationRep:
    Topman.
    They tend to be over pricey though!
    River Island, UNIQLO and Urban Outfitters should do them too <3

ReputationRep:
    I've had to remove over half of the posts from this thread. If a thread is descending into nothing but spam and insults, then please use the post report button (red circle with the exclamation mark in it in the top right-hand corner of all posts) to alert a mod to the thread so that we can deal with it. I'm going to close this now.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.