Turn on thread page Beta

i have just lost my virginity to a girl i really like but i have found out that her ex was 8 inches (they measured) and i am only just 5 inches. she said she prefers sex with me but i don't know how i can get over the feeling that he likely gave her more physical pleasure?

ReputationRep:
    I think this is the same for any guy, the thought of how you compare to her ex, but physical pleasure isn't everything in a relationship and they must of split up for a reason. Just believe her when she says she prefers sex with you, after all size isn't everything!

ReputationRep:
    Well she's with you, and not him. I'm sure 5 is plenty to do everything you need to do.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes big is too big. You can probably vary the intensity more than her ex. Plus, it's her ex, so big **** or not, he's gone.

ReputationRep:
    why is she telling you how big her ex is :?

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ i concur! There's no need in sharing details like that cos it can only bring problems.
    But I agee with the others, she is with you now, so I wouldn't worry about her ex, as long as you know what your doing and both are enjoying it thats all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeos*****)
    Sometimes big is too big. You can probably vary the intensity more than her ex. Plus, it's her ex, so big **** or not, he's gone.
    i agree. 8 inches is too big in my opinion, if he got a bit enthusiastic that could hurt. 5 inches is good not too big not too small. be proud of what you got and again as has been said he is her ex!

ReputationRep:
    If she's happy with it, then great! 5 inches just about creeps into the "OK size" category I reckon..

Also, remember to tell her that since it's a muscle, it'll get bigger with more use.

ReputationRep:
    Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better.
    I dunno why she would share that sort of info though...weird.

ReputationRep:
    how the hell did you find something like that out? I thought it was common knowledge that theres alot of things that were better off not knowing

ReputationRep:
    The length made no difference. With 5 and 8 inches, the only thing that would matter is how it's used.

Also, I'm assuming she got the "8 inches" from the bf, 'nuff said. I doubt she got a mesauring tape out in the middle of sex/foreplay.

ReputationRep:
    She might have just said it to make you feel insecure

ReputationRep:
    Just think next time you're getting a BJ he's watching BB, you wanna swap places? you got the girl.

ReputationRep:
    Oh so ******* what? The size you are really doesn't matter (well, up to a point, but you have nothing to worry about). Stop worrying about it and get on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adstock)
    Also, remember to tell her that since it's a muscle, it'll get bigger with more use.
    He could... but it'd be a lie. It's not a muscle .

And OP, vaginas are only so long themselves (far, far less than 8 inches; more like 5). And only the first few inches (3?) have sensation anyway.

There, doesn't that make you feel better ???

Doesn't bigger mean better though? People who I've had sex with tell me I'm pretty big and go on about how they love it so are they just saying that or what? - I thought they were to be honest :s

My boyfriend is over 8 inches long and we have often loads of problems because of it. I have to be very excited and wet for him to be able to go in me. Often when he thrusts too deep it really hurts too...

I wouldn't worry about your penis, being big isn't always good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Doesn't bigger mean better though? People who I've had sex with tell me I'm pretty big and go on about how they love it so are they just saying that or what? - I thought they were to be honest :s
    There's the feeling of being 'filled up' which you get with guys of a longer length, which is quite a nice feeling. However for the most part the skill of the owner is what counts :p: and seeing as the vagina stretches it should accomodate whatever it gets.

ReputationRep:
    how did that even come into conversation? surely she should have kept it to herself FOR THIS EXACT REASON!

ReputationRep:
    5 inches?

Eat her out. If you learn to do the job right, she'll be happy to stay with you anyway.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.