ReputationRep:
    im 10 beta that

ReputationRep:
    how do you even no did u use a ruler?

ReputationRep:
    Size isn't everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i have just lost my virginity to a girl i really like but i have found out that her ex was 8 inches (they measured) and i am only just 5 inches. she said she prefers sex with me but i don't know how i can get over the feeling that he likely gave her more physical pleasure?
    From what i've been told, its how you perform and how you last that counts for most of the sexual pleasure. Unless its laughably small, it should be enough.

Eh, my boyfriend knows he's smaller than my ex, but I do reassure him occasionally that he is still more than big enough :sexface:

And sex is a LOT better with him than my ex. Size is nothing to do with it unless it's too big or too small, and my ex was too big tbh (I'd say 8 inches is too big.)

My boyfriend still 'fills me up' :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    she said she prefers being with you ... so obviously 5 > 8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    5 inches?

Eat her out. If you learn to do the job right, she'll be happy to stay with you anyway.
    Funny you say that, some people had this decision in my common room that apparently girls are less likely to cheat if their partner is good at oral.

Better get practising guys!

ReputationRep:
    i have just lost my virginity to a girl i really like but i have found out that her ex was 8 inches (they measured) and i am only just 5 inches. she said she prefers sex with me but i don't know how i can get over the feeling that he likely gave her more physical pleasure?
    The old saying is true 'It isn't the size, it's how you use it'.

I female friends who've had awful sex with 'big' guys, and fantastic sex with those that are smaller. Sex is all about confidence, hold your head high, believe what she says, and enjoy it

Seriously, most '8 inch' claims come from people with 6.5 or 7. Honestly. I used to worry as my ex went out with a guy who apparently had the 'biggest in the year' - I'm just over 6 - and then my ex-gf who described me as 'huge' and told her friends that I had an 8 inch willy. This guy is probably hovering on 6' yet most guys in my year thought he was 'big' (changing room antics escalated)

A lot of lads will just do anything they can to kid themselves into thinking they are bigger than they are. It's all hype. Nobody cares - until they see a 8 inch and freak out.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, most '8 inch' claims come from people with 6.5 or 7. Honestly. I used to worry as my ex went out with a guy who apparently had the 'biggest in the year' - I'm just over 6 - and then my ex-gf who described me as 'huge' and told her friends that I had an 8 inch willy. This guy is probably hovering on 6' yet most guys in my year thought he was 'big' (changing room antics escalated)

A lot of lads will just do anything they can to kid themselves into thinking they are bigger than they are. It's all hype. Nobody cares - until they see a 8 inch and freak out.
    Hahaha, this is more true than most will ever know.

You go for it sister
    i bet you're stunning in other ways

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.