Turn on thread page Beta

Is it dirty if you go to the gym and don't shower? watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay, thanks for the answers guys......I think i might just jump on the bus back home, ive seen the lockers and there small, i don't think it will fit my spare clothes and big towels and spare footwear plus all ma other stuff.

lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nico_SU)
    Your not being serious, are you?
    About what.. the pool or waxing

Honestly though, have you never heard of private health clubs offering nude swimming?

The free feeling that comes with skinny dipping is amazing.. I highly recommend it!

ReputationRep:
    Shower at home. That's what I do. I live 10 mins walk from the gym and the gym has **** showers.

ReputationRep:
    If you;re paying for a membership, you may as well shower there and get your moneys worth. The showers at the gym I go to are the same but no one cares, no one will really be looking at you. What i do is hang my towel over the door which covers my body so no one can really see much then i can grab it to put over me quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone so scared of showering at the gym? There's no better feeling than showering straight after a hard workout. If you've been working properly you shouldn't want to step out in public without a shower first.

Who's going to be looking at you really?

I don't use the showers at the gym, . .I come straight home and shower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sequin)
    About what.. the pool or waxing

Honestly though, have you never heard of private health clubs offering nude swimming?

The free feeling that comes with skinny dipping is amazing.. I highly recommend it!
    Takes me all of 3 seconds to put my swim shorts on - i'll pass.

Tenner says the owners of your private health club are male. With CCTV installed poolside for your protection.

ReputationRep:
    I live a 15 minute bus ride away from the gym, I can't be bothered trying to stuff a towel and shower gel into my bag and then have to wait for the bus and ride home with wet hair.

I also go to the gym after work so don't see the point in having a shower just to put the clothes i've been wearing all day back on.

I don't sweat that much anyway and you're not gonna smell so soon afterwards anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nico_SU)
    Takes me all of 3 seconds to put my swim shorts on - i'll pass.

Tenner says the owners of your private health club are male. With CCTV installed poolside for your protection.
    No different to a nudist beach...
    Nudity doesnt bother me, I'm pretty comfortable.

I can see why others would have a problem with it, which is why its private then.

ReputationRep:
    I can only use my college gym and the showers are grotty cubicles (wtf is wrong with communal showers?) so I workout, do some studying, go to my last lecture, then go home and shower.

New sweat shouldn't smell, only old sweat does. Anyways if you towel down and change it shouldn't be a problem.

And who's going to be looking at you, other women? Whats the big deal. Having said that, there's nothing better than strolling into showers pumped as **** and leering at the swimfit gayboy hiding in the corner. But then I'm a guy, so not a problem for you

ReputationRep:
    My gyms like that. Well its a health club rather than a gym, and we all know eachother.

Just go for it, its odd at first, but everyone will walk around naked, so it stops being strange.

Gym, then naked pool, sauna, and shower - its lush
    My health club's a bit like that although we haven't yet managed to graduate to naked swimming. I might try and start a trend tho. Wearing clothes in the sauna is for wimps :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casparticus)
    My health club's a bit like that although we haven't yet managed to graduate to naked swimming. I might try and start a trend tho. Wearing clothes in the sauna is for wimps :p:
    Hahaa. its not naked all the time - weekly ladies night. No kiddies allowed haha

I can cope with women, being one myself, but naked old men floating about in the water wouldn't be right!

Unless somehow they could restrict it young, gorgeous men :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Normally after the gym or even footy I always drive home as opposed to using any on site facilities.

In your scenario I would have a quick washdown with SOME clothes on (ie. swimsuit as others have suggested) just to get the smell out and then shower properly when at home.

That way you can give your soft skin the sensual touches it deserve :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I just go home - I hate showering at my gym, I cant even go to the sauna without having some smelly, unpleasant areas rubbed into my face, that could easily be covered with a towel.

ReputationRep:
    You won't smell anyway because it's only old sweat that smells, fresh sweat shouldn't smell so if it's only a 10 minute bus ride you'll be ok

ReputationRep:
    Hahaa. its not naked all the time - weekly ladies night. No kiddies allowed haha

I can cope with women, being one myself, but naked old men floating about in the water wouldn't be right!

Unless somehow they could restrict it young, gorgeous men :awesome:
    Hmmm, well I guess I'll have to get my timing right. I get your point tho, from my point of view having an elderly man's tackle swinging free in the jacuzzi wouldn't be great either :p:

ReputationRep:
    Could always take another top to change into for the journey home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    You won't smell anyway because it's only old sweat that smells, fresh sweat shouldn't smell so if it's only a 10 minute bus ride you'll be ok
    Your knowledge of sweat is highly commendable :p: i'll try and remember that in future, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Dont be sick.
    Single sex pool. Private club.
    Why would a tiny layer of bikini hold in pubes anyway

Besides.. I wax :awesome:
    Is your gym currently recruiting lifeguards? suddenly my current lifeguarding job seems to pale in comparison....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo_Mc)
    Is your gym currently recruiting lifeguards? suddenly my current lifeguarding job seems to pale in comparison....
    I'll put in a good word

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.