The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lol haha I wish I could tell you :p:
Probably annoying if they guy is too old/too young/minging but alright if he's good looking/charming/I could go on :laugh:
Reply 21
Ham22
because no one wants a minger staring at you. theyre staring at you becuause they fancy you and they want to have sex with you, and that thought, is creepy. its just the way it is. face the facts.

Hmm ok fair enough. I doubt it would bother me if I seen an ugly girl checking me out though.
Reply 22
Ham22
because no one wants a minger staring at you. theyre staring at you becuause they fancy you and they want to have sex with you, and that thought, is creepy. its just the way it is. face the facts.

lol. BS. Someone staring at you is an ego boost regardless of how they look.
Reply 23
Reflexive
It's hard to know what expression to pull when you check out a girl though. I mean, when if you smile, it might look creepy (and how dya know?) and if you look for longer than a couple of seconds its staring, otherwise it's looking away..

Just be natural, I mean, when I see a hot person I glance over, think 'hot' and then either go over to them (if I think I have a chance) or look away if I think I don't. If it's a grey area I might make 'accidental' eye contact (this doesn't mean standing there staring til they notice you, it means you look out of the corner of your eye until they're roughly facing you then you turn your head to try and make the 'accidental' eye contact), then look away, then look back again to see if they're looking back. If they are I'll go over if they aren't I'll forget it.

Wow that all sounds really complicated but really it happens just instinctively for me. I think quick 'glances' are the key. Don't hold the look for too long.
Reply 24
Well, why else would some dress up slutty? :smile: Attention-seeking whores! Not all girls ofc, but slutty ones
missbrowneyes
oooh...hii:smile:

hey- it's a shame you're nigerian, we can only be friends. can't get my head around black women :rolleyes:
Reply 26
n0c0ntr0l
Long as you are attractive go ahead, check out as many girls as you want. I shamelessly do it and noones called me a creepy perv yet. But then again, my eyes don't gravitate towards boobies, they gravitate towards her eyes.

Shut up you're clearly a homosexual
Nothing beats making eye contact with girls for like 2 seconds looking away and then doing it again. It always makes them melt.
O-Ren
Just be natural, I mean, when I see a hot person I glance over, think 'hot' and then either go over to them (if I think I have a chance) or look away if I think I don't. If it's a grey area I might make 'accidental' eye contact (this doesn't mean standing there staring til they notice you, it means you look out of the corner of your eye until they're roughly facing you then you turn your head to try and make the 'accidental' eye contact), then look away, then look back again to see if they're looking back. If they are I'll go over if they aren't I'll forget it.

Wow that all sounds really complicated but really it happens just instinctively for me. I think quick 'glances' are the key. Don't hold the look for too long.

That's no fun. It's much more fun holding eye contact smiling and winking/waving or something. Well obviously not on the move (on the move just smile and don't stop walking). How are you ever going to strike up a conversation with a hot person if you just glance and run away. **** that. Be dominant and confident.
Reply 29
n0c0ntr0l
That's no fun. It's much more fun holding eye contact smiling and winking/waving or something. Well obviously not on the move (on the move just smile and don't stop walking). How are you ever going to strike up a conversation with a hot person if you just glance and run away. **** that. Be dominant and confident.

I can imagine that wokring if you were a hot and confident male.

I don't think I could pull it off :o:
Reply 30
It's an ego boost, yeah, and any girl who says otherwise is lying. That only stands for a quickish glance or a head turn though - not some long, drooling stare. That's just plain creepy. Unless they're really good looking of course, in which case it's absolutely fine. :yep:
_Fleur_
It's an ego boost, yeah, and any girl who says otherwise is lying. That only stands for a quickish glance or a head turn though - not some long, drooling stare. That's just plain creepy. Unless they're really good looking of course, in which case it's absolutely fine. :yep:

:spank:

go back to wherever you're meant to be on your gapyear!
Reply 32
ibelongtoslytherin
I wouldnt say hot would describe me, but I do get a lot of boys starring at me. It depends really, sometimes its flattering and sometimes its very annoying

maybe its all the make-up? also i would say you have poor judgment.
Reply 33
Planto
lol. BS. Someone staring at you is an ego boost regardless of how they look.

No. it really isn't. my skin crawls when mingers or filthy old men look at me. it not difficult to comprehend.
Reply 34
Pinball_heart
Staring is creepy...
so are old men and chavs.
But if a guy gives you a shy smile it's quite sweet.
Anything much else is a 'yes I have boobs, put your eyes back in your head.'

if you dont want guys to stare at your boobs - hide them. not that im advocating that ^^ but you could because you seem to have other reasons to attract stares.
Reply 35
n0c0ntr0l
:spank:

go back to wherever you're meant to be on your gapyear!

Whut, why am I not welcome?? My input in the H&R threads is invaluable, as always. And I haven't left yet...
O-Ren
I can imagine that wokring if you were a hot and confident male.

I don't think I could pull it off :o:

Cause it works. And why can't you pull it off. Give it a go, I bet it would.
Reply 37
I'm a hot girl. :perv:
Can someone just answer this real quick?

I was looking at this girl during a lecture and she seemed unhappy/bored, so I focused on her wanting to ask her whats wrong - then instinctively turns back to the lecturer. She see's me looking at her and stall for a couple of seconds before glancing at me.

Am I attracted to her?
_Fleur_
Whut, why am I not welcome?? My input in the H&R threads is invaluable, as always. And I haven't left yet...

I'm joking lol, missed your presence! Found yourself a bf yet? If not, there is always a spot for you in my harem. :wink:
Where was it that you were going again? My brains been frazzeled by revision.

Latest

Trending

Trending