Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what does it feel like, being a hot girl and a guy slyly checks you out?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    ooops! Feels like I gotta run! :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    I can imagine that wokring if you were a hot and confident male.

I don't think I could pull it off :o:
    Of cause you could, anyone can if they have enough confidence. The guy talks sense and uses the same tactic as me. Looing into someones eyes properly is alot better than sneaky little looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Cause it works. And why can't you pull it off. Give it a go, I bet it would.
    Hmmm

Maybee I'll try. I'd have to really be confident though or it'll go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    hey- it's a shame you're nigerian, we can only be friends. can't get my head around black women :rolleyes:
    :chicken::yep: ..
    You shouldnt generalise
    Not that this is me begging you to change your mind, or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missbrowneyes)
    :chicken::yep: ..
    You shouldnt generalise
    Not that this is me begging you to change your mind, or anything.
    Nah, all you nigerian women are SCARY. Starting with my mum and ending with you, I'm afraid of every nigerian woman I ever meet.

ReputationRep:
    I'm joking lol, missed your presence! Found yourself a bf yet? If not, there is always a spot for you in my harem.
    Where was it that you were going again? My brains been frazzeled by revision.
    Haha, good! Yeah actually, well sort of. Long story. I'm going all over the place - Asia mostly, I've already been to N. Africa and the Middle East for a bit as well. Get me, Miss. JetSet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    They love it only when guys they find attractive do it. So, in other words, not you.
    damn

ReputationRep:
    Nah, all you nigerian women are SCARY. Starting with my mum and ending with you, I'm afraid of every nigerian woman I ever meet.
    Troubled childhood, eh?
    I wonder what an irrational fear of women is called

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    It's flattering when a guy takes a double take, or turns his head in the street, it makes me feel 'oooh I've got it'.. but when guys STARE at you especially when they stare with a creepy half-smile I feel very uncomfortable and nervous.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Troubled childhood, eh?
    I wonder what an irrational fear of women is called
    nigerialadyphobia. They like to make lots of noise, throw things at me, hit me with bamboo cains etc etc. Needless to say I've been traumatized for life.

ReputationRep:
    nigerialadyphobia. They like to make lots of noise, throw things at me, hit me with bamboo cains etc etc. Needless to say I've been traumatized for life.
    I could've sworn that was the men.

ReputationRep:
    when i stare at girls, they love it, i remember this one i stared at and 5 minutes later, she was suckin me off

aha ! hopefully itll happen tomorow again

ReputationRep:
    I could've sworn that was the men.
    Nah, daddy used the belt.

ReputationRep:
    Like you're a free hamburger or something.
    its not america

ReputationRep:
    Nah, daddy used the belt.
    Man you were traumatised

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Man you were traumatised
    Nah, standard stuff, like any other nigerian boy I was out of hand
    Still am too! Girls don't have it half as bad. My dad could never lay a hand on my sisters. I assume that you aren't fresh then.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, standard stuff, like any other nigerian boy I was out of hand
    Still am too! Girls don't have it half as bad. My dad could never lay a hand on my sisters. I assume that you aren't fresh then.
    That makes you the scary nigerian one, I think!...Fresh..hmm..I wasnt born there, if thats what you mean..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    its not america
    Alright then, like a fine sunday roast.,,
    which i think is more disturbing somehow

ReputationRep:
    It's funny, because I look quite a bit, but I've perfected it so I just look as if I'm bored/waiting for someone/thinking about something to say.

I've got no weird looks back, weird body language saying 'stop staring' or any comments.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.