Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what does it feel like, being a hot girl and a guy slyly checks you out?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And dont say "creepy", you dont like it, you wear a potato sack

I cant help looking at hot secretaries etc when i pass them at uni.. I just wonder what it feels like to know somebody is sneaking a peek atcha..

Im not the best looking guy so the few times a girl looks i cant enjoy it cos its probably just obvious food stains or something
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    maybe its all the make-up? also i would say you have poor judgment.
    mhm the only makeup I wear is eyeliner In that picture I do however wear lipstick aswell - something I only wear around 3 times a year?

I do not think I have poor judgement actually, you do not know me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibelongtoslytherin)
    mhm the only makeup I wear is eyeliner In that picture I do however wear lipstick aswell - something I only wear around 3 times a year?

I'd smash u if that makes u feel better

ReputationRep:
    I know how it feels to be slyly checked out and then have the guy quickly turn back around when he sees my face. That one is a corker.

(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Long as you are attractive go ahead, check out as many girls as you want. I shamelessly do it and noones called me a creepy perv yet. But then again, my eyes don't gravitate towards boobies, they gravitate towards her eyes.
    Ur well ugly tho..

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know :o:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really notice if I'm walking on my own to be honest, but then again I'm not really a "typically hot girl".
    My boyfriend sometimes points out if a guy is looking at me when I'm with him (although I find it odd that a guy would check out a girl who is with her boyfriend...). He says he takes it as a compliment to himself though haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Long as you are attractive go ahead, check out as many girls as you want. I shamelessly do it and noones called me a creepy perv yet. But then again, my eyes don't gravitate towards boobies, they gravitate towards her eyes.
    Listen to the playa'.

ReputationRep:
    It's the same if you're a guy. If a hot girl (or even just above average girl) checks you out, you love it. But if a fat ol' munter checks you out - eyes down, walk quickly.

I check out girls quite often & usually get a good response like a smile back, etc.

Just don't stare and remember to only check out her face (if she's looking)

(Original post by Anonymous)
    And dont say "creepy", you dont like it, you wear a potato sack

I cant help looking at hot secretaries etc when i pass them at uni.. I just wonder what it feels like to know somebody is sneaking a peek atcha..

Im not the best looking guy so the few times a girl looks i cant enjoy it cos its probably just obvious food stains or something
    it feels good, confidence boost, and makes me smile!!
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Its quite flattering, obviously helps if the guy is hott though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibelongtoslytherin)

lipstick and eyeliner. in the pic. okaaaaaaaay.

and i do. a lot of girls underestimate their attractiveness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    hey- it's a shame you're nigerian, we can only be friends. can't get my head around black women :rolleyes:
    Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Ouch.
    what we shared was not ordi-nary nary....

ReputationRep:
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of girls saying "If he's hot, then it's good".

Any guy giving you the look should be an ego boost, whether or not he is attractive is kind of beside the point.

Not saying that it happens to me all the time, but whomsoever gives me a knowing glance, I'm normally perked by it, regardless of how I interpret their attractivity.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care how good looking/creepy I am, I have the right to use my eyeballs and so will use that right without restriction. You can't expect to go outside and not be stared at, unless you're a basilisk.

I normally do what Sil3nt said. When taking a glance I make it look like I could be looking at a clock or a cloud.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.