Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Yup, youve heard this one b4. I got some small boobs..advice? Watch

First off i'm a girl..not a male. Just thought I'd clear that up first. :p:

I have small boobs. My mum forbids me from bras without cups hehe imagine that. But I need them to make me feel a bit more confident about my body. The thing is i dont want massive grande sized boobs, just perky, firm ones. I've got that ticked but i want them a bit bigger - so i can fit into some dresses! Right know i'm forced to wear only halters and ruffle tops...i'd like to change that and get a little more out ^.^

I've read the pill helps...dont wanna go on it for this reason though. I've also heard it affects your hormone balance; does this mean hair and skin (pimpless) will be affected too? :confused:

I REALLY DONT WANT TO GO UNDER THE KINFE. So what do you recommend? Creams, pills, bras, fancy gadgets, ..?
    thanks in advance x

ReputationRep:
    Live with it. Bigger isn't always better.

ReputationRep:
    boobs make next to no difference for me and LOADS of other guys, so stop worrying about it, theres nothing you can do about it, just be happy with what you've got

ReputationRep:
    Please don't go on the pill just to boost your cup size. I suggest some padded bras, like those balcony ones :awesome:

I personally find small boobs quite hot and makes me hornier

ReputationRep:
    the pill wont help, trust me ive been on it over a year and the pill just make your milk glads swell and if your small you will look like you have veiny boobs.
    my tip what my friends does is :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJUFQlUmoGI

get pregnant

ReputationRep:
    those jelly boobs.

ReputationRep:
    padded bras...

ReputationRep:
    Why are you forced into a certain type of top? Smaller boobs = more choice than someone who has massive boobs. You can wear bandeau tops, halter, sweetheart necklines, v-necks - the choices are endless.

I think this is more to do with accepting your size than trying to change it. Accept what you've got and realise that it's not the be all and end all of life.

I've been on 3 different contraceptive pills in the past 6 years and none of them made a difference to my breast size! It isn't a magic 'cure' for small boobs at all.

Breast size really is not an issue for most guys, including me. As long as you're generally pretty, most guys won't really notice.

ReputationRep:
    pics so i can assess the size

ReputationRep:
    There's not much you can do about it. My friend tried pills and they didn't work (not really a surprise) after she'd spend hundreds of pounds on them. I wear a water bra if a particular dress needs something to fill it out although I wouldn't wear them all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Breast size really is not an issue for most guys, including me. As long as you're generally pretty, most guys won't really notice.
    I think females are more obsessed with breast size than males.

On the flip side of that though, when did the OP say she wanted bigger breasts to appeal to males?

ReputationRep:
    My advice is to let me spend several hours getting my hands on your boobs, 'cos small boobs are my favourite things in the whole, wide world!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    I think females are more obsessed with breast size than males.On the flip side of that though, when did the OP say she wanted bigger breasts to appeal to males?

Just like males are more obsessed with muscles than females.

ReputationRep:
    Learn to love yourself as you are.

ReputationRep:
    girl...be confident about what u have.gud guys look at ur personality,average guys look at your figure and bad guys look at ur boobs.so go for the gud guys and work on personality rather then getting some silicon in ur boobs to make them look big.lame girl

ReputationRep:
    At least you can wear polo-necks without looking like an absolute muppet :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    What that matters is the arse.
    Do some serious physical exercise and get this right, nobody will care about boobs then.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.