Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys is body weight more important than breast size? Watch

Assuming they both just had typical faces (not pretty but not unattractive) would you rather have a chubby untoned girl with good size breasts (say size C - E) or a slim toned girl with tiny size A/AA breasts? Which would be more of a turn on for sex?

We know that in general looks are important to guys which is why it sounds such a shallow question.

ReputationRep:
    slim girl > fat girl

boob size is not that big of deal.

e.g no point having big breasts if i can't reach around her back whilst doggy position

ReputationRep:
    yeah i would like to know also, cause im a size 12/14 but a 32DD and if i lose weight my boobs will get smaller so lose weight or stay as i am?

ReputationRep:
    Different guys will have different opinions.

But slim with small boobs for me. But either way it isn't that much of an issue if I was attracted to the girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniellebrace)
    yeah i would like to know also, cause im a size 12/14 but a 32DD and if i lose weight my boobs will get smaller so lose weight or stay as i am?
    Stay the same!

ReputationRep:
    how big is size 12/14? link me a pic or something (doesn't have to be you)

ReputationRep:
    Boobs aren't that great if they are 'fat boobs'. There is a massive difference between a slim or actually curvy girl with nice boobs and a fat girl with big boobs that are just saggy fat messes.

So the slim one everytime.

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer the chubby girl. thats just my personal preference. And its nothing to do with breath size. sex is just funner with girls that are not just skin and bone.

ReputationRep:
    It's a huge myth that bigger boobs are better. Girls hear one or two guys say, "I like big breasts" and assume that means it's gospel truth. Proportion is more important than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Rather 32A than 40E

(Original post by sbarrie2)
    I would prefer the chubby girl. thats just my personal preference. And its nothing to do with breath size. sex is just funner with girls that are not just skin and bone.
    do you happen to be chubby yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    how big is size 12/14? link me a pic or something (doesn't have to be you)

http://i50.tinypic.com/6xrsck.jpg thats my figure to a t.

yeah yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Rather 32A than 40E
    this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    do you happen to be chubby yourself?
    I have a chubbyish baby face. But apart from that i'm 6"1 and weigh 10.5 stone. College pals call me lanky. Dunno if they have that term outside of scotland.

ReputationRep:
    Depends entirely what you mean by chubby. I know a girl who is above average weight, but if she lost maybe a stone she'd be about perfect. What other people would describe chubby as is actually FAT. I also like slim girls, though, so there's a fairly wide spectrum. As long as they don't look really fat or like concentration camp survivors, it's not that big a deal!

ReputationRep:
    http://i50.tinypic.com/6xrsck.jpg thats my figure to a t.
    not working?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woopwoop:))
    hmmm yeh i have wondered this. Because my boobs really change when i lose/gain weight.
    When i was more toned i was a 34C but now after christmas my boobs are a 34DD/E
    But i havent put on much actual weight, im just chubbier and more untoned atm :/
    But i like my boobs bigger (excuse not to go back to the gym :P)
    pics. now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    not working?
    http://www.shamelessmag.com/blog/200...refuse-treatm/

scroll down a bit, my boobs are actually bigger than that, but you get the jist of my body anyway.

ReputationRep:
    It's completely subjective but I'd say loose weight and get smaller boobs, remember that when you first start to loose weight you'll loose it from your boobs so don't panic lol, after that you'll loose it from everywhere else

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.