Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sammiches?

ReputationRep:
    Because we're biologically programmed to **** as many women as we can. Does this answer your question? Yes? Good. /thread.

ReputationRep:
    What's with this new found craze with girls on facebook and similar forums/sites going on a mass generalisation of men; thinking we all play cod, get stoned, and only want sex in a 'relationship' - I only do two of those:mad:

But yeah, seriously just stop with the generalisations, it gives the sensible girls out there a bad name - that they're all whiney stereotyping self-indulgent chavs; just as the guys that these girls go out with give the sensible guys a bad name. Don't go for the 'bad boy' if you want a long lasting, real relationship, in other words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelcream55)
    and not all girls want guys for money i certainly dont anyway it isnt all about money and sex. etc
    That's nice to know.

(Original post by Cesare Borgia)
    Because they aren't worth anything more than that one thing.
    this

ReputationRep:
    tbh im lovely. lol so

ReputationRep:
    hello i want to know why men only want one thing with a girl and not to love them because i think thats what my ex did to me but yet i still love him ?????????
    Most guys do only want one thing but believe it or not there are some genuine guys out there (keep this a secret but I prefer to have a lot more than just that and so do a number of other guys - you just have to find the right one in the right places).

ReputationRep:
    Money Hoes And Clothes. Dats Wat All Us Yung Gunz Knowz

ReputationRep:
    because sex is fun and relationships are boring.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but that was your ex.

But anyway that's just not true. There are men out there who want just love.

ReputationRep:
    hello i want to know why men only want one thing with a girl and not to love them because i think thats what my ex did to me but yet i still love him ?????????
    thats a clear examply of hasty generalisation

i could make a similar assertion by saying ur a skank whore who was always not good enough for peter andre

i would be wrong of course, ur a lovely person

ReputationRep:
    oh n Ben F is bang on...we're not all the same. just avoid the chavs.

ReputationRep:
    well i think a realitonshiip is better then just having sex all the time !

ReputationRep:
    we can't multi task more than one thing and our heads explode :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hmm i didnt go out with chavs tho. they arnt my type of guy !

ReputationRep:
    no its not the other way around. and i know there is some nice guys out there but all they want me for is my body and looks etc and its not on !
    Now that's not true. Sometimes I jsut want a nice **** without all the feelings involved

Conversly, I know some men who want the feelings with the *******.

ReputationRep:
    sex all the time cant be all good...but it definately plays a part in a mature relationship.

ReputationRep:
    coz you is a ****

ReputationRep:
    biologically programmed i guess...

not much of a consolation, but its what men are "supposed to do" (i say that in the loosest way possible).

It varies from person to person, but some guys are genuinely after a long term commitment and a serious relationship, even at a young age, but more so the older they get, so just have fun and eventually you'll find one who'd like to have something serious.

People who say it's not about sex and money are naive. It's not ALL about that, but it's a good 70-80% at least. If there's no money involved (i.e. no ability to provide stability, security, do anything that requires money, buy gifts, get anywhere, etc.) and no sexual intimacy at all. Then the relationship is probably not going anywhere.

thats just a fact i'm afraid.

Good luck. sorry if my honest (but admittedly blunt) opinion offends anyone.

ReputationRep:
    y hav u made like 3 **** threads

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.