Turn on thread page Beta

why do men only want one thing? watch

i'm horny

ReputationRep:
    well yeah sex is a good thing when it comes to a realitonship really but still !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelcream55)
    well i think a realitonshiip is better then just having sex all the time !
    You're questioning humanity

ReputationRep:
    They also want sandwiches.

ReputationRep:
    sandwichs??????

ReputationRep:
    no its not the other way around. and i know there is some nice guys out there but all they want me for is my body and looks etc and its not on !

they only want you for one thing because when you're doing that you aint *****in and moaning, seriously gross generalisations and general moaning gives me a bad impression of you.

and what do you want them to want? what do you want from them, if the answer is you fancy them and want a shag then you both want the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    Two things actually. Breasts.

ReputationRep:
    This thread has made me realise that I can't be male :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    well i dont want to give out an impression i was only asking really. and no i dont just fancy a guy . i beilve in love actually and i dont just want to shag them i couldnt care less

I know I will sound like a fool but can somebody help me with understanding boys because I think I have a warped view of them (but I'm not sure!!!)

I'm so confused!!

I'm a girl and only have sisters, my dad is really overprotective/controlling and pops an artery over the mere thought of us having any boy-action/friendship/relationship.

Went to a girl's school and 6th form. Cousins are all girls.

All I have to base my perceptions of boys on is the info from tv/movies/my dad and all I hear is that "they are after one thing", "they use you for sex", "want to do stuff with you to show off to their friends"

I've been taught that all guys think about is sex, sex, sex, sex all the time - I think this might be a bit warped and it makes me not trust guys and I turn guys down because I don't believe they are really interested in me.

What's the truth :confused:

ReputationRep:
    no its not the other way around. and i know there is some nice guys out there but all they want me for is my body and looks etc and its not on !
    what's wrong with that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheonixx)
    This thread has made me realise that I can't be male :eek3:
    Same :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know I will sound like a fool but can somebody help me with understanding boys because I think I have a warped view of them (but I'm not sure!!!)

I'm so confused!!

I'm a girl and only have sisters, my dad is really overprotective/controlling and pops an artery over the mere thought of us having any boy-action/friendship/relationship.

All I have to base my perceptions of boys on is the info from tv/movies/my dad and all I hear is that "they are after one thing", "they use you for sex", "want to do stuff with you to show off to their friends"

I've been taught that all guys think about is sex, sex, sex, sex all the time - I think this might be a bit warped and it makes me not trust guys and I turn guys down because I don't believe they are really interested in me.

They taught wrong

ReputationRep:

I'm so confused!!

sorry about that. you must have had a tuff time. and i have been thro mostly what you have been thro and your right its all bout sex sex sex with them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qw3r7y)
    what's wrong with that?
    there is loads of things wrong with that. guys cant just go for girls because of there body and looks when why cant they go for there personatliy ?

ReputationRep:
    if i extrapolate wildly from the OP, most women also want one thing: a clue.

ReputationRep:
    A good game of COD?

ReputationRep:
    there is loads of things wrong with that. guys cant just go for girls because of there body and looks when why cant they go for there personatliy ?
    girls also want me for my looks- don't see me complaining

ReputationRep:

I'm so confused!!

Don't listen to what some people are saying here about it's only the sexsexsex - the truth is we're all different, we all have different ideas of a relationship, and how it works etc. The chances are your dad was one of those boys who thought only about sex for a while; that's why he's got this 'firsthand' experience with knowing all his guy mates want sex only.

But yeah, some guys do want sex only, others don't. Just because 'my ex dump3d me lst nite cz he sed i dint make gud enuf sammiches', doesn't mean every guy is like that.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmmmm

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.