Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Men have a much higher sex drive than most women that much is true but it shouldnt stop them loving you, maybe you have just been going out with the wrong guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelcream55)
    charming . i dont think so somehow!!!!!!!!1
    Why not? You're not exactly covering yourself in glory with a thread about all guys just wanting sex because one guy used you, combined with the fact you still love him.

Get a grip ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Another classic example of a girl who can't tell the difference between a guy who's genuine and a guy who just wants a shag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Another classic example of a girl who can't tell the difference between a guy who's genuine and a guy who just wants a shag.
    I don't normally agree with what you say but you're right here. Good post.

ReputationRep:
    i feel ur pain. best thing to do is kick them in the balls

ReputationRep:
    Not all guys are like that. In fact, very few are, it's just those ones that give the rest a bad name. That's probably one of the things guys find most annoying about girls; how they'll judge them just because they're male, make all sorts of assumptions and not even get them a chance. So believing that all men are scum will really drive away the decent ones.

ReputationRep:
    Its like me saying why do all girls keep moaning about guys only wanting one thing. Its generalising, stop it! We're not all *****

ReputationRep:
    Find someone who's not a douchebag. Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    hmm. well yeah i have had some bad expericene but everyone is telling me that boys just want it. and iv had it happen to me loads of times and it isnt nice for that girl
    YAY SEX! :woo:

People of both genders are crap. But you women all love generalising. All of you. Every single one.

ReputationRep:
    Because it's instinct and you fall for ********s.

ReputationRep:
    hello i want to know why men only want one thing with a girl and not to love them because i think thats what my ex did to me but yet i still love him ?????????

cos we're all rapists who want to control you

ReputationRep:
    I like sex

ReputationRep:
    no its not the other way around. and i know there is some nice guys out there but all they want me for is my body and looks etc and its not on !
    Don't flatter yourself. Nothing like a sweeping generalisation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    You're right, right now I want 1 thing- for you to stop generalising.
    nicely said

ReputationRep:
    hello i want to know why men only want one thing with a girl and not to love them because i think thats what my ex did to me but yet i still love him ?????????
    Sometimes I get frustrated with my level of natural intelligence, but then I read posts like yours and I feel just that little bit better.

ReputationRep:
    Why do women want so many things?

ReputationRep:
    its biological ; )

ReputationRep:
    i dont need to go thro bad expericene to find what a guy is like i have already had that sussed ages aGO for my liking :eek:
    So, you've "sussed" that all men just want one thing? Well, honey, you're wrong.

As I said - maybe you're hanging out with the wrong kind of men.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone said they don't yet?

Yea...I agree with that person.

ReputationRep:
    and not all girls want guys for money i certainly dont anyway it isnt all about money and sex. etc
    It is always about money and sex... it's a trade off.. hense buy a girl a present, generally you get rewarded- its ALWAYS about money and sex!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.