Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What further maths modules should i choose???? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. Im doing maths and double further maths. Already finished C1 C2 M1 and gonna take S1 FP1 C3 C4 this january. This means I finished A level maths with C1 C2 C3 C4 S1 M1 and only FP1 for further maths. I have to take 5 more in june, which I assume should be FP2 FP3/D2 S2 M2 D1. I just want to ask which one between FP3 and D2 is easier, presuming I have to study D2 on my own ( my maths teacher doesnt teach DECISION). can anyone give me some advice please??? Thanx lots:X

ReputationRep:
    Fp3>d2

ReputationRep:
    I am currently making a similar decision, except FP3 vs M3, If I was you I would choose FP3 simply because you would not have to self teach yourself, But thats just me. Of course I am not sure which is more difficult as I haven't done either yet, good luck anyway.

ReputationRep:
    fp3

ReputationRep:
    thats what i think too, thanks all of u guys:X

I did D1, it was horrible. The maths itself is quite easy, but since it is THE most boring thing EVER, it makes you want to die. At every point of learning and revising, you think to yourself 'this is completely pointless, it's not even maths' - and you'd be correct. FP3 would be harder, but more fun, and your teacher would probably be able to help you out/you'd be able to get more help online.

ReputationRep:
    I looked through the D1 book today and i was quite like:eek3: some look exactly like what i did in IT class at high school and i remmber i hated it much T___T But have to do it anyway:mad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 14, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.