Turn on thread page Beta

A horrible girl likes me (What can I do?) watch

ReputationRep:
    DONT **** and chuck. *****es have feelings too- think what horrible revenge she might dream up! Reject firmly but gently, you don't want to make her mad or keep her thinking she has a chance.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her "I'm starting to develop feelings for you".

Or:

"I molest little boys".

Both should have roughly the same negative impact on her attraction for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhumbauze)
    Jizz on her face then dump her publicly. If she's as "horrible" as you suggest, you'll be an absolute legend. No need to worry about her "getting people to pick on you".
    best post i read in ages.

ReputationRep:
    make teh l0ve sexpl0sions!!11

ReputationRep:
    Earn her confidence, then ritually humiliate her.

ReputationRep:
    She Is Not Hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Earn her confidence, then ritually humiliate her.
    How?

This is ******* annoying. I'm in her class for 2 more years. Why are girls even attracted to me!

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you have SARS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceman5000)
    Ok there is this girl in my class and she is so horrible. Not in terms of appearence but in terms of character. She is a bullie and enjoys to turn people against eachother. For example she didn't like this girl in our class so she ****ged her off and then a few people started to be nasty to her and she left. She's also always ****ging other people off.

Anyway I've noticed that she likes me. She's always wanting to hug me and she's always touching my arms. And on Facebook she keeps writing ''I going to take you for a drink''

Now what do I do? How do I stop her liking me? And what if I reject her for a drink or something, what if she turns people against me.

She's such a ******* *****!
    Failsafe: Take her out, drug her with rohypnol :borat: , bring her round my house, then you'll never see her again :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    You have a good chance to act revenge on her, on behalf of all the people she's slighted.

1) Profess your love for her.
    2) Carry on the charade for a week or so, however long is necessary.
    3) Invite her over to your house.
    4) Take things all the way.
    5) Finish in her eye.
    6) Tell her to GTFO and never speak to her again.

:gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Sex her.
    Thought you didn't like girls mate ?

ReputationRep:
    Do her in.

ReputationRep:
    be more grateful.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't tell her you're gay, she'd probably be 'hurt' and try and spread rumours about you to everyone. Just try and keep your distance. She'll get bored of chasing you, eventually.

ReputationRep:
    **** her, film it.

Email it to her mum if she misbehaves.

ReputationRep:
    Hit it and quit it.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! who negged me for liking bhumbauze's post? it was incredibly funny? what dont you like about it?

ReputationRep:
    Well, my normal policy is that of honesty. You could just wait til she does (touch you) in front of a lot of people and say loud and proud:

"Look, eff off, I despise you, you good for nothing harpy"

Desired effect achieved.

ReputationRep:
    I can't she has my Facebook, but I could start talking about potential girlfriends. I was thinking of telling her I was gay
    I wouldn't do this. She may tell other girls who like you the same. And then you may miss out on dating a potential girlfriend. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ok there is this girl in my class and she is so horrible. Not in terms of appearence but in terms of character. She is a bullie and enjoys to turn people against eachother. For example she didn't like this girl in our class so she ****ged her off and then a few people started to be nasty to her and she left. She's also always ****ging other people off.

Anyway I've noticed that she likes me. She's always wanting to hug me and she's always touching my arms. And on Facebook she keeps writing ''I going to take you for a drink''

Now what do I do? How do I stop her liking me? And what if I reject her for a drink or something, what if she turns people against me.

She's such a ******* *****!
    Wait... so people didn't notice that she's a ***** and they're her servants? :p:

Just tell her the truth, don't play stupid games :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.