Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best way to lose weight off your face? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As the title says?

I'm not on any current diet and the last month i've just filled my self with junk, which needs to stop.

So i was wondering what things to eat, drink etc through the day which will help me shift the chubby bits off my face?

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty obvious.
    Consume a healthier diet which would include fruits and vegetables and stop what you were doing last month.

ReputationRep:
    Stop eating so much? Lower calorie intake, eat fruit when hungry, remember to drink 2ltrs of water everyday.

ReputationRep:
    You can't spot reduce fat!!!

But if you just want to lose some weight- start eating healthier, cut out all the junk stuff and exercise more- maybe join the fat boy slim if you can afford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mustache_fart*)
    You can't spot reduce fat!!!

But if you just want to lose some weight- start eating healthier, cut out all the junk stuff and exercise more- maybe join the fat boy slim if you can afford.

Very true. But on the other hand, you do start to see signs of weight loss early on in the face. Cheeks, chin and breast for women apparently are the first areas where a reduction in visible fat is noticed - belly, legs, arms and bum tend to be the slowest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unconditional)
    As the title says?

I'm not on any current diet and the last month i've just filled my self with junk, which needs to stop.

So i was wondering what things to eat, drink etc through the day which will help me shift the chubby bits off my face?
    There are no exersizes that do the face effectively. There are certain neck exersizes but honestly it's all attributed to your overall BMI. General exersize and weight loss will stop your face from being chubby. Cardio exersize and a eating healthy food will do this.

ReputationRep:
    Lose weight. /thread

ReputationRep:
    Put those slendertone pads on your face and wear them all day :yes:

No seriously, you need to just lose weight generally and it will come off your face as well. When I was losing weight it came off my face pretty early on but then more later on, but when you're losing weight it's a pretty even spread. Some people just have chubby cheeks, like me, even when my face is thin I still have chubby chops when I smile!

ReputationRep:
    Drink more water, have less caffiene and less salt - It could be water retention and I personally find that the above works for me

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post18483260

this.

ReputationRep:
    if u lose weight generally, then the flab comes off ur face along with the rest of ur fatty parts! it'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    have 2000 calories a day eating healthy, have the odd treat try make it fun, and try doing fun exercises...if u have a Wii or if u know anyone hu has one then play on it it is a great and fun way to lose weight...i enjoyed it x

ReputationRep:
    You can't really choose where you lose weight; you just have to lose it in general and see what happens. I've heard that the first bits of visible weight loss happen on the face... so just eat a healthier diet and exercise more and then you'll lose the "chubby bits" on your face, as well as other "chubby bits" elsewhere on your body.

ReputationRep:
    By doing cardio and eating less and healthy.

calories out > calories in

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.