Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how old do i look?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've always wondered what age people think i am, some people say i look really young(someone even said that i look 14 )but others say i look my age, so i would just like your opinions please, and what can i do to try and look a bit older? (pic in profile)

ReputationRep:
    If I hadn't seen your age in your profile I would have said around 14/15

ReputationRep:
    You look about 16-18 to me. You look a lot older than a 25 year old I know.

ReputationRep:
    you look like the woman from silent witness.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt say 14. more like 17

ReputationRep:
    15/16.
    try styling your hair differently
    you look gud anyway.

ReputationRep:
    You do look quite young, I'd say around 16 - although that means very little nowadays.

You have such a fresh looking face; nice skin, little (if any) make up, relatively natural looking hair etc etc. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with staying like that! But if you really do want to look older - why do you? May I ask? - then perhaps try a more styled haircut, try contacts to reveal your eyes more, maybe a little (or more) mascara to emphasise your eyes. I wouldn't do much to be honest 'cause you're naturally pretty and I'd hate for you to spoil it!

ReputationRep:
    I would say you looked around 14, don't try to look older though - just look like yourself.
    I like looking young personally. People still see you as an adult once they get to know you and don't patronise you - unless you act like a 14 year old too. I don't see any downsides really.

Nice lil Samsung tv though

ReputationRep:
    I'd say about 17.

ReputationRep:
    15?

You need to wear more adult clothes I think.

ReputationRep:
    Around 17.

Meh, who cares what other people think. :dontknow:

I think you pretty and if you're happy with yourself then just stay happy.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tam_Diman)
    I'd say about 17.
    Excuse me. That is a ****ing epic profile photo you have there.

ReputationRep:
    15. I'm pretty poor at guessing girls ages though.

ReputationRep:
    About 16-18. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    You look 15 / 16

ReputationRep:
    A lot younger than 18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    You do look quite young, I'd say around 16 - although that means very little nowadays.

You have such a fresh looking face; nice skin, little (if any) make up, relatively natural looking hair etc etc. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with staying like that! But if you really do want to look older - why do you? May I ask? - then perhaps try a more styled haircut, try contacts to reveal your eyes more, maybe a little (or more) mascara to emphasise your eyes. I wouldn't do much to be honest 'cause you're naturally pretty and I'd hate for you to spoil it!

thank you i want to look older because i get paranoid about looking young sometimes, the other day i got asked for ID for a can of energy drink lol, im gonna get a new hairstyle soon so hopefuly that will help:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid you're averaging around 16 years old.

:hifro:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chilliann)
    thank you i want to look older because i get paranoid about looking young sometimes, the other day i got asked for ID for a can of energy drink lol, im gonna get a new hairstyle soon so hopefuly that will help:p:
    Oooo good for you!! Do you have anything in mind?

I really want mine doing but I've been waiting 9 months for my best friend and hair style genius to come back from travelling :p: I don't trust anyone else to choose right

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.