Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it so wrong? I think she is cute but... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone... ok the deal is this, I am interested in this one girl who in school is 3 years below me... I don't know how old she is, but I am 16 and i suppose she is probably 13. I speak to her every now and again, and she has tons of confidence minus arrogance (which for me is great and a major plus). The other problem is that apart from just being that much older, many people think i look between 18-20 so as a first impression it almost seems like i am a pediofile..

Is it acceptable to still try my luck and go for her? or not??

Btw, please bear in mind that as much as the more sexual relationship is great, it really isn't everything to me, I really do prefer the more intimate moments in terms of being together, cuddling, having someone i can kiss from time to time and massage too...

ReputationRep:
    LEAVE IT ALONE. You're 16, imo you're age range is 15- 18. (though if you can pull an 18 year old you've done well)

ReputationRep:
    Personally fella, I think it's a bit too young. But at the end of the day, you can't help who you fall for.

If you like her, and she likes you. No one else's opinion should matter.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her.

I say this because you said "she is probably 13"

Ask her how old she is, atleast.

Personally though, I think she too young, sorreh.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. Just don't shag her till she's a) totally ready and b) at least 15 (and I didn't say that).

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    well don't love her, barely know her tbh... but yea, thought she would be a bit young. just i a not interested in anyone else at the moment lol. ag, but yea thought so :s

ReputationRep:
    ewwww just no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spanishdream)
    Personally fella, I think it's a bit too young. But at the end of the day, you can't help who you fall for.

If you like her, and she likes you. No one else's opinion should matter.
    No you're right, the law should not matter.

Anarchy!

Don't go knobbing a 13 year old bro, don't be sick, get some self respect.

Wait till she hits 14.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you will get serious stick if you go out with a 13 year old. Keep it under wraps for a bit, k?

ReputationRep:
    If there's grass on the field play ball; but enough of leisure activity advice, I think I speak for most people when I say: Dude, just don't go there.

ReputationRep:
    leave it out bruv

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. It can't hurt...Well it can't hurt you at least...

And remember; Use a condom. That way they can't find you guilty when you're trialled for paedophilia.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Disclaimer: I am not condoning this behaviour. I am using sarcasm and humour to try to inflict the adverse effect of the comedy value of the situation in an attempt to make the wrongness of this activity become apparent, thereby providing a far more efficient means of teaching right from wrong than simply explaining the cause and effects which may have negative outcomes.

ReputationRep:
    the emotinal diffrence between you would ruin your relationship, stay friends for a few years and if your both still into each other go for it, that way your more likely to work.

ReputationRep:
    If shes mature then I dont get what the problem would be, I personally wouldnt do it as I would probably get the piss ripped out of me.

ReputationRep:
    (16/2)+7 = 15=/= 13
    Sorry. Just no.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine that she probably didn't get her first menstruation....

for some sick people the first thought would be : yey, she wont get pregnant!

For other it would be more like - You ****, its like you want to sleep with babies!

(Original post by Rick-Raith)
    Hey everyone... ok the deal is this, I am interested in this one girl who in school is 3 years below me... I don't know how old she is, but I am 16 and i suppose she is probably 13. I speak to her every now and again, and she has tons of confidence minus arrogance (which for me is great and a major plus). The other problem is that apart from just being that much older, many people think i look between 18-20 so as a first impression it almost seems like i am a pediofile..

Btw, please bear in mind that as much as the more sexual relationship is great, it really isn't everything to me, I really do prefer the more intimate moments in terms of being together, cuddling, having someone i can kiss from time to time and massage too...
    It is all up to you. If you can handle people disapproving and you feeling slight shame over the age gap then by all means go ahead.

I am in a relationship kind of similar to this. She is 16 and I am 19. I can't remember how long we have been going out but I think at one time I was 16 and she was 14. When we first had sex I was 18 she was 15.
    I think the age gap sucks, and I used to feel guilt sometimes, even though I know I shouldn't because she is really mature (more so than me) and if she wears heals she is taller than me. We get on really well and it is the deepest relationship I have ever been in.

Be cautious, you dont want to be in a relationship where you are paranoid about it and guilt ridden because a part of you thinks it is wrong.

What I would do is leave it till she is older. You may find other girls, you may still like her when she turns 15 or 16. Whatever, wait till she is older.

Unlucky though

ReputationRep:
    well don't love her, barely know her tbh... but yea, thought she would be a bit young. just i a not interested in anyone else at the moment lol. ag, but yea thought so :s
    If you barely know her the easy answer is no.

It is not worth all the hassle and stick you would get. There are plenty more fish in the sea.

ReputationRep:

i think u should at least ask her out at see what happens. just don't have sex untill she is ready and is 16.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.