The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dear god, she's 13! thats a big nono, not coz she might not like you. because of what everyone else might say about it!!
Reply 21
She's 13 man why are you even asking ? Try asking her dad if he thinks it's a good idea.
she's not even legal, or close to it...
Reply 23
Rick-Raith
well don't love her, barely know her tbh... but yea, thought she would be a bit young. just i a not interested in anyone else at the moment lol. ag, but yea thought so :s

Then get to know her and keep her as a friend for now? :s-smilie:
I would say leave well alone.

He says he plans to not have sexual relations with her. I'm fully aware of the law. :rolleyes:
As long as there's nothing sexual, whats the harm? :smile:
:eek3: i dont think its a good idea but you could go to a club or somthing to find more people that are your type
seems like a "just no" sort of thing
dude get in there my son :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
She's 13 = 1+3 =4 = 4^2 = 16, so she's your age :smile:
fred mc ted
:eek3: i dont think its a good idea but you could go to a club or somthing to find more people that are your type

Yeah dude mother care has plenty of fresh meat to pick from :biggrin: Nah seriously dude
PHIL McCRACKIN
Re: Is it so wrong? I think she is cute but...

dude get in there my son
oh i dont think so mr
it would be a better idea to just leave her be
fred mc ted

Dude mother care has some great fresh meat :biggrin: no but seriously dude, if you do choose to go for her keep it on the down low :smile:
Eugh don't.
Reply 35
My 17 year old mate is going out with a 15 year old, the amount of abuse he gets hurled at him is lolworthy.
if there's grass on the field, play ball.

No, seriously don't **** with a 13 year old. They're too much hassle.
Reply 37
Guys, i wasn't planning on ******* her.
And if i make her a friend just for now, then i got no chance since usually all my friends use the whole " I don't want to ruin the friendship " so yea :s-smilie:

And where i am, there isn't actually that much to choose from, most of the girls my age are french, and most seem to be quite B*****. And since I look older, i find the ones my age kinda cool with me but more shy until they ask my age, then you get older who aren't so shy, but refuse to do anything since i am younger... so this girl, though 13, is a ' better ' choice if she is interested in a relationship
Well if you arent planning on having sex there's nothing wrong with it at all, but obviously you will get some stick for it, so i guess you'll have to consider whether you'll be able to handle that. If you feel like you could, go for it :smile:
Do not want!

Latest

Trending

Trending