Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it so wrong? I think she is cute but... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rick-Raith)
    And since I look older, i find the ones my age kinda cool with me but more shy until they ask my age, then you get older who aren't so shy, but refuse to do anything since i am younger... so this girl, though 13, is a ' better ' choice if she is interested in a relationship
    What the hell kind of logic are you using there!? How on earth is a girl who's still pretty much a child the better option?

I don't care what you say right now, if you get into a relationship with her now and say you want to wait for her to be 16 before you make any kind of sexual move on her you're a liar, there's no way you'd be able to stop yourself wanting to make it sexual.

Steer clear, lad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zastrugi)
    What the hell kind of logic are you using there!? How on earth is a girl who's still pretty much a child the better option?

I don't care what you say right now, if you get into a relationship with her now and say you want to wait for her to be 16 before you make any kind of sexual move on her you're a liar, there's no way you'd be able to stop yourself wanting to make it sexual.

Steer clear, lad.

Listen, I never said i was planning on even having a sexual relationship with this girl, I know she is young. I never said that i would wait till she is 16, but i did say that I was 16...

And believe me, I AM able to control myself. I know that not all variables are able to be mentioned in here, but if there is ANYONE who can control themselves, I am one of them.

ReputationRep:
    Listen, I never said i was planning on even having a sexual relationship with this girl, I know she is young. I never said that i would wait till she is 16, but i did say that I was 16...

And believe me, I AM able to control myself. I know that not all variables are able to be mentioned in here, but if there is ANYONE who can control themselves, I am one of them.
    In that case, leave the little girl alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tetrahydro)
    In that case, leave the little girl alone.
    Just curious, but can you explain your logic behind your answer based on what i just said...

after all, everyone has been shooting me down thinking i want a sexual relationship with her... and then others have been like you wont be able to control yourself anyway... please explain why not wanting a sexual relationship and being able to control myself is a reason not to try?

ReputationRep:
    Just curious, but can you explain your logic behind your answer based on what i just said...

after all, everyone has been shooting me down thinking i want a sexual relationship with her... and then others have been like you wont be able to control yourself anyway... please explain why not wanting a sexual relationship and being able to control myself is a reason not to try?
    Erm, you said the reason why this is a better option for you is because older girls "refuse to do anything since i am younger". That implies that you want to do something with this girl. Sorry, I just don't believe that if it came down to it, you'd refuse to have sex with this girl.

Do you really want to be in a non-sexual relationship with a young girl, anyway? I mean she can't offer you sex and she probably won't be able to offer you any emotional maturity. And please don't tell me she's mature. She's 13: she's not mature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tetrahydro)
    Erm, you said the reason why this is a better option for you is because older girls "refuse to do anything since i am younger". That implies that you want to do something with this girl. Sorry, I just don't believe that if it came down to it, you'd refuse to have sex with this girl.

Do you really want to be in a non-sexual relationship with a young girl, anyway? I mean she can't offer you sex and she probably won't be able to offer you any emotional maturity. And please don't tell me she's mature. She's 13: she's not mature.

ok well that makes more sense... i realise what i said about the older girls implies that i want to have sex etc, but i was more meaning getting close... they tend not to even try allow themselves to get close to someone younger if they suspect the guy even has some feelings for them...
    And to be truthful, I have actually turned down sex a few times, where the girl is offering and in both instances they have been older, so i feel i may have enough self control.
    And sure a sexual relationship is enjoyable (though i never had a GF involving sexual relations, just people I have met at hotels) but anyway... what i truly enjoy is something more "connected"... for example, just laying down under stars or listening to music etc, maybe some tickling and massaging, which is sexual in a sense, but not to the point that it can be constituted as something terrible. I just enjoy being able to have those moments, where you both are just comfortable and relaxed but may kiss when wanting to.

And I would feel an obligation being the elder person, to be responsible and actually turn down any moments of offers of going much further...

ReputationRep:

If you don't wait until she's 16 you'd be raping her. When she's 16 you'll be 19 & will most likely not be patient enough to have waited 3 years, it's almost unheard of in my experience.

Guys can never control themselves as well as they say they can, and btw wtf are you on about, having relations with people in hotels? Do you **** prostitutes? That's not helping your case about being able to control yourself.

ReputationRep:
    ok well that makes more sense... i realise what i said about the older girls implies that i want to have sex etc, but i was more meaning getting close... they tend not to even try allow themselves to get close to someone younger if they suspect the guy even has some feelings for them...
    And to be truthful, I have actually turned down sex a few times, where the girl is offering and in both instances they have been older, so i feel i may have enough self control.
    And sure a sexual relationship is enjoyable (though i never had a GF involving sexual relations, just people I have met at hotels) but anyway... what i truly enjoy is something more "connected"... for example, just laying down under stars or listening to music etc, maybe some tickling and massaging, which is sexual in a sense, but not to the point that it can be constituted as something terrible. I just enjoy being able to have those moments, where you both are just comfortable and relaxed but may kiss when wanting to.

And I would feel an obligation being the elder person, to be responsible and actually turn down any moments of offers of going much further...
    Mate, no one cares about how much self control you've got. Or the fact that you want someone to 'connect' with. You are 16, a couple of years away from being a certified adult. She is 13. Thats a child.

I'm just imagining the kinda abuse I would have given someone in year 11 dealing with one of those tiny, snort nosed little year 8's.

You probably need locking up.

btw: (16/2)+7=15 :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zastrugi)
    If you don't wait until she's 16 you'd be raping her. When she's 16 you'll be 19 & will most likely not be patient enough to have waited 3 years, it's almost unheard of in my experience.

Guys can never control themselves as well as they say they can, and btw wtf are you on about, having relations with people in hotels? Do you **** prostitutes? That's not helping your case about being able to control yourself.
    ok, well believe me i can control myself...

and about the hotels... i'll try explain... I live on an island, live near a few 5 star resorts and am friends with the General manager of one of them. He has kind of hired me, ie i can go to the hotel whenever, and he hopes that if i make friends with the guests which are around my age and show them a good time in whatever way there will be more reason for the family to come back the next year...
    What I do at the hotels is make friends, and I usually try to have a holiday romance type thing with one of them each holiday... usually not happening cause THEY only want to have fun (sexual side)... i am gentler than most and would prefer to just massage, tickle etc someone, with some kissing, anything more is more to make them have an even more enjoyable time... but even then i still don't do much with many people.
    And as an example of how well i can control myself in this context: i have been aiming for one person before when another or two have tried to get me, even though i don't necessarily get the person i aim for, i still turn them down, no matter how good they look or nice they are etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddonnyy)
    Mate, no one cares about how much self control you've got. Or the fact that you want someone to 'connect' with. You are 16, a couple of years away from being a certified adult. She is 13. Thats a child.

I'm just imagining the kinda abuse I would have given someone in year 11 dealing with one of those tiny, snort nosed little year 8's.

You probably need locking up.

btw: (16/2)+7=15 :naughty:
    ok i understand your point etc i'd like to point out a few things...
    1) what is so seriously wrong with someone being younger?
    2) She would probably be safer with me than with someone in her own year or even/especially the year above her.
    3) and i don't get what you were meaning by the maths at the bottom of your statement

ReputationRep:
    ok i understand your point etc i'd like to point out a few things...
    1) what is so seriously wrong with someone being younger?
    2) She would probably be safer with me than with someone in her own year or even/especially the year above her.
    3) and i don't get what you were meaning by the maths at the bottom of your statement
    She's 13, it's a child. Just forget about her.

(But well, Julia was a 14 year old girl and although Romeo's age is not stated I guess he was older )

ReputationRep:
    Tap that young pussy.

Let me know how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    She's 13, it's a child. Just forget about her.

(But well, Julia was a 14 year old girl and although Romeo's age is not stated I guess he was older )
    true, wasn't stated, but i have a feeling he was older than 16... so 17 and above :P or thats what our teacher keeps telling us anyway lol.

but to everyone from now on: I have no idea what i have chosen, if this girl and i get closer, then maybe i might try something, otherwise i will remain without a girlfriend till the holiday periods :s

ReputationRep:
    depends how big her tits are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abara)
    Imagine that she probably didn't get her first menstruation....

for some sick people the first thought would be : yey, she wont get pregnant!

For other it would be more like - You ****, its like you want to sleep with babies!
    Why would you assume that she 'probably didn't get her first menstruation'? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Paedophilia:
    According to the World Health Organisation, 16 and 17-year-olds qualify if they have a persistent or predominant sexual preference for children at least three years younger than them.

That's you, dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dairy Milky Chocolate)
    Paedophilia:
    According to the World Health Organisation, 16 and 17-year-olds qualify if they have a persistent or predominant sexual preference for children at least three years younger than them.

That's you, dude.
    except i never mentioned any sexual preference... in truth i prefer older, but right now i am interested in her, and not sexually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Why would you assume that she 'probably didn't get her first menstruation'? :confused:
    well, 13 is pretty young, well many get it when they are 11 or 10 ... doesnt matter

but the idea that she may not be even biologically a grown up was the point I wanted to make.

ReputationRep:
    nah, 13 is far too weird

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.