Turn on thread page Beta

For the Girls ........ Cauliflower Ear watch

Tonight was the first time I've had to have my ear drained due to not wearing a head guard recently. Needless to say, it hurts like a ***** and I don't like head guards, and if I leave it i'll most likely get cauliflower.

So the question is, how unattractive is it? Is it a massive massive turn off? :confused:

If you don't know what it is, it's when the ear fills with blood and goes hard over time if it isn't drained, obviously it varies in severity

http://thefightworkspodcast.com/imag...flower-ear.jpg

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...-ear-baret.jpg

http://www.thecimmerian.com/wp-conte...flower_ear.jpg

Found a nasty video on youtube, don't watch if you don't like needles and bloodz. Otherwise enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    they're not that attractive, but it would hardly put me off someone as it's not particularly noticable.

ReputationRep:
    surely it's a lot easier to just wear the head-guard?

foul. wear an m.f head guard.

ReputationRep:
    not that off puttting as i wouldn't go staring at some1's ear, its hardly noticeable
    aslong as you've got an attractive face..

ReputationRep:
    they're fricken gross

ReputationRep:
    Way to say "Hey, look at me, I play Rugby!!"

(Original post by Kaizane)
    Way to say "Hey, look at me, I play Rugby!!"
    It's not that common for Rugby players actually compared to grappleing and boxing, but yea, looks like i better start wearing a head guard

ReputationRep:
    sam bbz you'll look better with the cauliflower ears innit

(Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    sam bbz you'll look better with the cauliflower ears innit
    Copying the way Heifa speaks and writes, won't do much for your street cred as a man.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.. they don't look pleasant. Just wear a headguard? Surely it's can't be that bad.. better than having permanent damage to your ear anyhow.

ReputationRep:
    I have a thing for ears. May not be noticeable to most people, but I would notice and be put off! :sadnod: I'm not exactly attractive though, so you're not losing out. No need to worry! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    The second picture actually made me gag a bit. I'm a weirdo though, like I said.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you like wearing scrum hats? I don't find them to bad to be honest.
    What position do you play?

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    I have a thing for ears. May not be noticeable to most people, but I would notice and be put off! :sadnod: I'm not exactly attractive though, so you're not losing out. No need to worry! :yy:
    Way to go for self confidence girl

(Original post by Rob Waddell)
    Why don't you like wearing scrum hats? I don't find them to bad to be honest.
    What position do you play?
    I don't I box and grapple, this is mostly coming from grappleing, everyone seems to have one. But I already have big ears, cauliflower wouldn't excatally make em prettyer lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam656)
    Way to go for self confidence girl
    Sorry! :o: I just really like ears and imagine if I ever got a boyfriend, I'd spend a lot of time playing with his. So, :dontknow:

Just wear the helmet thing!

ReputationRep:
    The second picture actually made me gag a bit. I'm a weirdo though, like I said.
    You're not weird, I did the same :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    ewww there a bit mingin tbh

ReputationRep:
    OP, whereas something like that wouldn't actively put you off a guy, if you have the chance to prevent it now then definitely do - it's not very attractive.

Sorry! :o: I just really like ears and imagine if I ever got a boyfriend, I'd spend a lot of time playing with his. So, :dontknow:

Just wear the helmet thing!
    I meant your confidence not mine lol ..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.