Turn on thread page Beta

Has this ever happened to you? watch

ReputationRep:
    When you wake up in the middle of the night you find that your arm has gone all floppy and numb. First time it happened i thought i lost my arm and wanted to scream, but after 2 minutes it went back to normal again.

Ever happen to you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, once. It was because I fell asleep with my arm behind my back so the body weight cut off circulation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)
    Yeah, once. It was because I fell asleep with my arm behind my back so the body weight cut off circulation.
    Hey,

That has happened to me many times because of the way I sleep at night! If it really worries you still, why not try sleeping in a different position.

Take care, Amy xx

ReputationRep:
    That happened to me once an my alarm clock is raised above my bed so every time I tryed to lift my arm up to turn it off my arm would get close and then fall down again for about 2 minutes, was strange but quite funny I suppose

ReputationRep:
    Happened to me many a time. It's even worse when it happens to both arms though... :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Happened to my leg once but I didn't realise until I got out of bed and nearly fell over

ReputationRep:
    omg happens all the time when ive obv slept on my arm, it freaks me out so much even though i know the blood just needs to get moving in my arm :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recall)
    Happened to me many a time. It's even worse when it happens to both arms though... :eek3:
    funny mental image :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Michael Macintyre :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Woke up once in the middle of the night with my hand on my face, and I tried to move it but I couldn't. I just picked it up with my other hand, put it next to me and went back to sleep.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.