Turn on thread page Beta

Why are some girls so up themselves? watch

ReputationRep:
    Long thread - no need to tl;dr as I don't care whether you personally, read it or not.

I already know the answer to this question: because of an endless supply of drunken sleazes who will try to touch your bazonkas without asking. But this isn’t the problem. The problem comes when girls assume all men, and I mean all men are only after sex. For me it’s not all about the sex. And for many guys it isn’t. It’s amazing being able to really connect with a girl and feel complete comfort in her presence, for me at least. It's also very rare. Sex is good too but I can easily have fit ****s for that who take no effort – which is why I don’t understand why they think it’s all about the sex.

I’ve just been told that since I’m a guy, if a really fit girl came into my flat and wanted sex with me, I would obviously rattle her. I can honestly say I wouldn’t. I even explained why – I don’t want to feel cheap or used (which they scoffed at, because obviously guys don’t have feelings; how can they feel cheap or used? They just want sex!) and even explained to them my ‘no sex gambit’ – which is telling a girl that you are getting intimate with ‘I’m not going to have sex with you’, and explained why it makes the girl want you even more (for the girls that dispute this, don’t bother, it’s true and works for me, obviously there are exceptions though). Still they would not believe me.

They have seen me do nice things with girls when I could so easily have ****** them over. Yet they still remain adamant I am a ****.

Another one, men can’t be raped or taken advantage of. So it’s completely unacceptable for guys to take advantage of drunken girls, but if a girl does it a guy it’s ok because he’s a guy? What exactly goes through these girls’ heads? I’ve been taken advantage of by stinking girls before but can I blame them? No. I got drunk, I paid the consequences. If a girl gets drunk and gets taken advantage of (assuming it’s consensual and not rape) then it’s her own damn fault. People are exploiters. Get used to it. In an ideal world you could get drunk and nothing bad would have to happen to you; we are not in an ideal world. You get drunk and you will do things you will regret – why is this so hard to understand?

Some of the girls I talk to seem to have overinflated egos of themselves. “This guy tried to pull me in a club and I just laughed in his face, it was so funny” – yep, I’ve heard that. Next time you inconsiderate biatches have a guy come onto you, how about sparing a thought for the guy’s feelings? Because of you, that guy might not approach another girl for weeks if you humiliate him. Appreciate his bravery (being honest it isn’t bravery if he’s drunk but still) and be kind but firm. Again, since people are pernickety on TSR, this does not apply to all girls, but from my experience an amount that made me feel compelled to post about.

All guys are notdicks like you love to tell the world they are. The bad boys that you feel oh so attracted to are the ones who are up themselves, but you love them because they are confident and respect themselves. You love that they will tease you and toy with you before discarding you. You know it will happen, but there is nothing you can do about it. It’s like asking a typical guy to be attracted to a fat, pimply girl wearing glasses with greasy hair. I don't blame you for this.

I know why you’re not attracted to nice guys. Because they’re too nice and give out no sexual vibes. They try to manipulate your feelings (unintentionally) by letting you have your own way and asking you what you want to do, and offering to pay for things and giving you material goods. Which is all very sweet of them but let’s be honest, it’s boring. You also know that they are insecure of themselves as a person that makes them want to be super nice to make up for their unattractiveness. And it’s no fun having your own way all the time.

But nice guys are good guys. They are good at heart - which is what I believe counts. A person with good intentions will have it shine through their actions. Just because you aren’t attracted to them doesn’t mean all guys are dicks. It pains guys so much to hear that there are no nice guys in this world when you’re talking to one who actually cares about you and is frustrated that you always pick the cocks who mess you about. He just doesn’t realise how to be attractive, apart from messing girls around and being cocky – which he might just do (I did and came full circle). So just because you are not attracted to the good guys, does not mean all guys are dicks.

And then you hear them saying “oh well I’ll just have loads of fun with bad boys then settle down with a nice guy later in my life”. Let's revise that, basically you're going to enjoy yourself with the losers until the nice guys have money and since you know they will treat you right you will settle down with them. Isn’t that exactly the same as the guys who smash sluts then expect to have a model girlfriend by 25 who is super slim and be completely OK that he's done a load of cheap minger girls? Duhhhhhh I think so.

I also love how girls will proclaim all day long about equal rights, but as soon as they are out some of them see nothing wrong with going out with no money and getting guys to buy them drinks.
    And you’re reading this and you’re going to say I’m making generalisations. Oh really? Do you think so? We make generalisations that are assumptions based on our own experiences. So does that mean that this post is ******** because obviously I don’t know all 3 billion women? If so, let’s just delete TSR.

By the way I am not misogynistic, I am not a nice guy, and I am not annoying at what girls are attracted to. The reason I posted this was simply because girls seem to generalise all guys as being sex addicted, pervy, creepy gimps that will ram anything that moves.

There are two sides to every coin, and this goes for guys too. So learn them both, then make a judgement. I know not all girls are like this but it seems to me like substantial amounts are.

Guys, please tell me if I am right or not because sometimes I wonder if anyone else can see all these double standards. Even today, girls on TSR have said it's creepy if a normal guy looks at her but if it's an attractive guy they're fine.

I realise I will be on red neg by a swathe of angry girls who will tell me how bad guys are, but you don't have to. I know how bad they are.

But it's you who doesn't seem to know how good they are.

I am a confident, funny guy who has no problems attracting girls. I usually see more than one girl at the same time but I am honest with them all, and they like me for this. I am not a ****, nor do I **** them around in any way. I believe in honesty and respect, yet still getting what you want from your relationships, even if it is casual sex.I included this not to be arrogant, but to stop a flood of 'bitter insecure nice guy' replies which aren't true or relevant.

ReputationRep:
    cos all men want sex

Op is actually mad because he's too pussy with girls

ReputationRep:
    Defence mechanism against insecure bitter guys like yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    Defence mechanism against insecure bitter guys like yourself.
    He's neither bitter nor insevure. You should see the gal he's got atm she's freakin HOT!

ReputationRep:
    Cos they can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilage_idoit)
    For me it’s not all about the sex. And for many guys it isn’t. It’s amazing being able to really connect with a girl and feel complete comfort in her presence, for me at least. It's also very rare.
    I didn't quite read the entire thing, sorry, but I really liked this part its comforting to know. Personally I don't want to have sex until I am married (not a standard I impose on others just a personal preference you understand) and I think speaking from a girl's point of view, and knowing what my girlfriends have gone through, some girls, i think, believe that sex with a guy they like will ensure some sort of emotional stability or commitment from the boy's end in a relationship. Then once in that mind set they keep falling again and again into this cycle that sleeping with a guy will satisfy the emotional need that they are not really addressing. Unfortunately we live in a society where girls are expected to be sexually active, but I think the more we realise that there is a choice involved in sex then we could see attitudes change.

Having said that, I have to admit, men really do not make it easy I have been dumped twice for not having sex with two of my ex-boyfriends (even though they knew where I stood when it came to sex very clearly) and I have been in plenty of other situations where I have had guys trying to pressurise me into doing something that I just am not ready for. I think there is equal blame to be placed on both sexes right?

ReputationRep:
    Sticky this mods, now.

ReputationRep:
    Long thread - no need to tl;dr as I don't care whether you personally, read it or not.

I already know the answer to this question: because of an endless supply of drunken sleazes who will try to touch your bazonkas without asking. But this isn’t the problem. The problem comes when girls assume all men, and I mean all men are only after sex. For me it’s not all about the sex. And for many guys it isn’t. It’s amazing being able to really connect with a girl and feel complete comfort in her presence, for me at least. It's also very rare. Sex is good too but I can easily have fit ****s for that who take no effort – which is why I don’t understand why they think it’s all about the sex.

I’ve just been told that since I’m a guy, if a really fit girl came into my flat and wanted sex with me, I would obviously rattle her. I can honestly say I wouldn’t. I even explained why – I don’t want to feel cheap or used (which they scoffed at, because obviously guys don’t have feelings; how can they feel cheap or used? They just want sex!) and even explained to them my ‘no sex gambit’ – which is telling a girl that you are getting intimate with ‘I’m not going to have sex with you’, and explained why it makes the girl want you even more (for the girls that dispute this, don’t bother, it’s true and works for me, obviously there are exceptions though). Still they would not believe me.

They have seen me do nice things with girls when I could so easily have ****** them over. Yet they still remain adamant I am a ****.

Another one, men can’t be raped or taken advantage of. So it’s completely unacceptable for guys to take advantage of drunken girls, but if a girl does it a guy it’s ok because he’s a guy? What exactly goes through these girls’ heads? I’ve been taken advantage of by stinking girls before but can I blame them? No. I got drunk, I paid the consequences. If a girl gets drunk and gets taken advantage of (assuming it’s consensual and not rape) then it’s her own damn fault. People are exploiters. Get used to it. In an ideal world you could get drunk and nothing bad would have to happen to you; we are not in an ideal world. You get drunk and you will do things you will regret – why is this so hard to understand?

Some of the girls I talk to seem to have overinflated egos of themselves. “This guy tried to pull me in a club and I just laughed in his face, it was so funny” – yep, I’ve heard that. Next time you inconsiderate biatches have a guy come onto you, how about sparing a thought for the guy’s feelings? Because of you, that guy might not approach another girl for weeks if you humiliate him. Appreciate his bravery (being honest it isn’t bravery if he’s drunk but still) and be kind but firm. Again, since people are pernickety on TSR, this does not apply to all girls, but from my experience an amount that made me feel compelled to post about.

All guys are notdicks like you love to tell the world they are. The bad boys that you feel oh so attracted to are the ones who are up themselves, but you love them because they are confident and respect themselves. You love that they will tease you and toy with you before discarding you. You know it will happen, but there is nothing you can do about it. It’s like asking a typical guy to be attracted to a fat, pimply girl wearing glasses with greasy hair. I don't blame you for this.

I know why you’re not attracted to nice guys. Because they’re too nice and give out no sexual vibes. They try to manipulate your feelings (unintentionally) by letting you have your own way and asking you what you want to do, and offering to pay for things and giving you material goods. Which is all very sweet of them but let’s be honest, it’s boring. You also know that they are insecure of themselves as a person that makes them want to be super nice to make up for their unattractiveness. And it’s no fun having your own way all the time.

But nice guys are good guys. They are good at heart - which is what I believe counts. A person with good intentions will have it shine through their actions. Just because you aren’t attracted to them doesn’t mean all guys are dicks. It pains guys so much to hear that there are no nice guys in this world when you’re talking to one who actually cares about you and is frustrated that you always pick the cocks who mess you about. He just doesn’t realise how to be attractive, apart from messing girls around and being cocky – which he might just do (I did and came full circle). So just because you are not attracted to the good guys, does not mean all guys are dicks.

And then you hear them saying “oh well I’ll just have loads of fun with bad boys then settle down with a nice guy later in my life”. Let's revise that, basically you're going to enjoy yourself with the losers until the nice guys have money and since you know they will treat you right you will settle down with them. Isn’t that exactly the same as the guys who smash sluts then expect to have a model girlfriend by 25 who is super slim and be completely OK that he's done a load of cheap minger girls? Duhhhhhh I think so.

I also love how girls will proclaim all day long about equal rights, but as soon as they are out some of them see nothing wrong with going out with no money and getting guys to buy them drinks.
    And you’re reading this and you’re going to say I’m making generalisations. Oh really? Do you think so? We make generalisations that are assumptions based on our own experiences. So does that mean that this post is ******** because obviously I don’t know all 3 billion women? If so, let’s just delete TSR.

By the way I am not misogynistic, I am not a nice guy, and I am not annoying at what girls are attracted to. The reason I posted this was simply because girls seem to generalise all guys as being sex addicted, pervy, creepy gimps that will ram anything that moves.

There are two sides to every coin, and this goes for guys too. So learn them both, then make a judgement. I know not all girls are like this but it seems to me like substantial amounts are.
    Guys, please tell me if I am right or not because sometimes I wonder if anyone else can see all these double standards. Even today, girls on TSR have said it's creepy if a normal guy looks at her but if it's an attractive guy they're fine.

I realise I will be on red neg by a swathe of angry girls who will tell me how bad guys are, but you don't have to. I know how bad they are.

But it's you who doesn't seem to know how good they are.
    All I can say after allll that is i'm sorry us girls make you feel like that!
    Like you said, not all girls are like that, most are though, i'll admit that.

glasses are sexy, you mother ******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    I think there is equal blame to be placed on both sexes right?
    Of course, I made that clear at the bottom I hope. But you never hear guys going round saying "all girls are cheap ****s" because they know that there are worthy girls and unworthy girls - which differ from the seemingly unanimous "all lads are dicks".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    I didn't quite read the entire thing, sorry, but I really liked this part its comforting to know. Personally I don't want to have sex until I am married (not a standard I impose on others just a personal preference you understand) and I think speaking from a girl's point of view, and knowing what my girlfriends have gone through, some girls, i think, believe that sex with a guy they like will ensure some sort of emotional stability or commitment from the boy's end in a relationship. Then once in that mind set they keep falling again and again into this cycle that sleeping with a guy will satisfy the emotional need that they are not really addressing. Unfortunately we live in a society where girls are expected to be sexually active, but I think the more we realise that there is a choice involved in sex then we could see attitudes change.

Having said that, I have to admit, men really do not make it easy I have been dumped twice for not having sex with two of my ex-boyfriends (even though they knew where I stood when it came to sex very clearly) and I have been in plenty of other situations where I have had guys trying to pressurise me into doing something that I just am not ready for. I think there is equal blame to be placed on both sexes right?
    damn i feel sorry for ur exes, havin a hot girl but no way of banging it, you girls have so much power

vaginal power

ReputationRep:
    Of course, I made that clear at the bottom I hope. But you never hear guys going round saying "all girls are cheap ****s" because they know that there are worthy girls and unworthy girls - which differ from the seemingly unanimous "all lads are dicks".
    Hmm I wouldn't be too sure of that, I've heard boys saying really nasty things about girls, very general things. At least A LOT of men seem to think that just because a girl dresses a certain way they are some sort of stereotype.

And as for the "all lads are dicks" thing....well...A LOT of that is due to PMS angst, unfortunately for you lot your usually in the line of fire for that sort of thing haha

ReputationRep:
    It's just how they masturbate.

(Original post by Lilwaynefan)
    damn i feel sorry for ur exes, havin a hot girl but no way of banging it, you girls have so much power

vaginal power
    You Nasty piece of work.

ReputationRep:
    You did well using a different word for drilling a gash each and every time. Good work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chris king)
    You did well using a different word for drilling a gash each and every time. Good work.
    Cheers, I like to think my posts as amusing as well as intending to be insightful

ReputationRep:
    I think that you have written an excellent post and I agree with a lot of what you say. You really answer your own question here :

We make generalisations that are assumptions based on our own experiences.
    People speak as they find for the most part. There are lots of great guys around but until the not so great ones stop making a bad name for your sex girls are going to draw from their own experience and take the attitude that you describe. That's just the way it goes.

ReputationRep:
    I know a gay guy's opinion isn't as useful in the context you describe, but I can honestly tell you that most guys really do seem to be out on the prowl and can be insensitive about their actions. It's difficult to describe why one can see most men as sex-hungry ***** without really experiencing it; so you do have to understand why girls find most guys to be totally sex-driven.

Regardless, I am sure the right girl who isn't convinced most men are ***** will come along. I do also agree with you that men do see a split between decent and badly behaved girls, whilst girls are most likely to look at most guys as *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Adeline-)
    I think that you have written an excellent post and I agree with a lot of what you say. You really answer your own question here :

People speak as they find for the most part. There are lots of great guys around but until the not so great ones stop making a bad name for your sex girls are going to draw from their own experience and take the attitude that you describe. That's just the way it goes.
    You're absolutely right. How are girls supposed to know if they haven't experienced it? It is just a shame until they meet me that I will be branded a pervy gimpy tool.

(Original post by Lilwaynefan)

vaginal power
    **** you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.