ReputationRep:
    http://www.thespark.com

try it if ur bored.

i have. im 87% untelligent!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20% Gay (apparently)

ReputationRep:
    The link's wrong.

I'm a mere 65%, it said i'm very good at observation and have a high self-confidence (which doesn't ring too true).

ReputationRep:
    can we have the real link? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    nevermind found it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    can we have the real link? :eek:
    http://www.thespark.com

for anyone else who doesn't know.

ReputationRep:
    75% *******, 6% Gay, 52% Untelligent and I will die at the age of 97, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Do not give that site your email address! I made that mistake a few months ago and got nothing but loads of spam since to the extent of having to make a new account.

ReputationRep:
    15% *****, 60% unintelligent, and the personality test thingy was ummmm helping find lost children over the internet :confused:

*edit* HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET
    (Submissive Introvert Concrete Feeler )

Paul
    Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you. ok!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I will die at the ripe old age of 80, probably of a heart attack, although cancer isn't out the question.

ReputationRep:
    Death at age 84,

"Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German."

29% gay

37% kinky

Sex at age 19

Long relationship

ReputationRep:
    ACCOUNTANT
    (Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Like just 7% of the population you are an ACCOUNTANT (SICT)--reserved, meticulous, and dependable. While being called an accountant isn't really that cool, neither are you. You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you really do love you.

There are basically two kinds of accountants, and you most likely fit into one of the two categories:
    male

female
    Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat or steal. (Some real-life accountants do, however, they are probably Judges (DICT)). You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family.

Uhmm wow, this is almost exactly as a few people described me once. The test may have some credit in it.

ReputationRep:
    PERFORMER
    (Dominant Extrovert Abstract Feeler )

jsm
    Like just 6% of the population you are a PERFORMER (DEAF)--personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing.

Anyhow, you have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible you're Madonna.

Interesting facts about the PERSONALITY TEST:

9,817,011 people have taken TheSpark's Personality Test.
    41% of them are male, 59% of them are female.
    The most common personality type is the Guru (SEAF).

The rarest is the Businessman (DECT). Only 3% of all test takers fall into that category.
    Women prefer Shakespeare.

ReputationRep:
    82% dateable! haha that can't be right

ReputationRep:
    60% pure im very impressed!

ReputationRep:
    that sites old news..when im bored i like going to www.rotten.com

ReputationRep:
    the slut and gay tests are kool tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
    the slut and gay tests are kool tho
    ughhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ughhh
    its jus a test

ReputationRep:
    El_Borish - Personality Test

GURU
    (Submissive Extrovert Abstract Feeler )
    "Like just 12% of the population you are a GURU (SEAF)--kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature, that's what happened to Jesus.

Above all, you like going with the flow. And there is probably nothing in the world you haven't smoked. That's cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever."

according to the death etst, im going to die at 61, but its not all bad - its more likely to be from alien abduction than from alcoholism!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.