Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Calling fellow gifted... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salome2)
    And has it worked? Oh yes, I can see that the responses on this thread have really been 'filtered' by your requirements. They only served to enrage people like myself, who realise that making a thread in search of gifted individuals, setting arbitrary prerequisites for participation in said thread, and then implying that anyone below those levels are incapable of meaningful conversation is just rude. That is why I'm offended.

Listen, I'm sure you're a perfectly nice individual. Perhaps a bit lacking in tact, but not mean-spirited. Why don't you go to the Oxford forum and participate on the chat thread there? That way, you're sure to find someone that has something in common with you in addition to high grades.
    But I found you. You not only seem intelligent, but in a different way, to myself. I will search the Oxford forum, I didn't actually know there was one. I only just joined you see.

ReputationRep:
    I have an IQ of 154, 9A*, 4As and do Medicine at Imperial.

Would you like to suck my balls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chucklefiend)
    But I found you. You not only seem intelligent, but in a different way, to myself. I will search the Oxford forum, I didn't actually know there was one. I only just joined you see.
    Yes, yes, all right. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)

No thank you, I am a straight man.

ReputationRep:
    No thank you, I am a straight man.
    good trollin.

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:
    lol, It seems TSR has somebody new to hate

ReputationRep:
    Far from being arbitrary, they were designed to filter through lesser able individuals, so that I could engage in meaningful conversation. Regardless, you meet the prerequisites, do you not? So why are you offended?
    I would just like to politely point out that 'lesser able' does not actually make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Futility)
    lol, It seems TSR has somebody new to hate
    He's not as irascible or clever as you are though, just a boring old troll.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Please do not post on this thread unless you have an IQ of 150+ and at least 7 A*s at GCSE, 4 As at A level (40+ in IB)

I am looking for people of a comparable intellect to my own, especially people commencing study at Oxford in 2010. I would like to discuss our ambitions and aims for the future and whether you are excited, apprehensive or a bit of both about starting university. I want to make some new friends before going to university. I struggle to get along with those less talented than myself, I usually find 'ordinary' people to be quite tiresome and simple. This is nothing personal, please do not be offended, I simply wish to meet people similar to myself.

Thanks,
    Listen buddy, do yourself a favour and log onto UCAS and meet fellow Oxford applicants on there. The only thing you are going to get on here is abuse. Trust me, I know.

ReputationRep:
    He's not as irascible or clever as you are though, just a boring old troll.
    Hmm, He got into his first choice though

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, He got into his first choice though
    :console: I know. But he is an arse, whereas you...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    bet you cant wait to meet people who are alot smarter than you, everything is relative mate, also a levels etc mean bugger all

ReputationRep:
    I think we've a terrible tendency to hijack threads. :teehee: :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    You know, being two faced doesn't work when I can read what you're saying. You're not intelligent at all.

ReputationRep:
    I think we've a terrible tendency to hijack threads. :teehee: :ashamed2:
    lol we really do Perhaps we had better stop, or people might forget what a nob this guy is and redirect their anger at us.

ReputationRep:
    You know, being two faced doesn't work when I can read what you're saying. You're not intelligent at all.
    A. I was never two-faced. I made my distaste for your thread known and though you may be a nice person, you were acting like an arse.

B. Futility and I have an on-going verbal sparring match which seems to have landed here. He just got rejected from Oxford, and I was only trying to cheer him up.

ReputationRep:
    lol we really do Perhaps we had better stop, or people might forgot what a nob this guy is and redirect their anger at us.
    Too late. :o: He's quite cross now. If you're reading this Chucklefiend, I hope you know that I was only being facetious.

ReputationRep:
    Too late. :o: He's quite cross now. If you're reading this Chucklefiend, I hope you know that I was only being facetious.
    Well this isn't going how I had hoped. I bid you all goodnight.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.