ReputationRep:
    Work at one of those dog rescue places.

ReputationRep:
    I'd still want to pursue a career in law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Inspector Gadget. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'd go English at either Oxford/St.Andrew's or Edinburgh. After that, I'd probably learn to speak French and then go to the College of Europe to do a masters in European Law. After getting *****ing results in all of this, I'd embark on the career of a free lance journalist; my speciality would be the ways that food dominates and influences different cultures. After doing that for 5/10 years, I'd probably write a novel whilst being a sports journalist.

Then I'd go to all the best restaurants in the world, get fat and die a very, very happy man.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be doing the same thing I am now, working as a researcher/SEO writer having graduated with a BSc (Hons) in TV Production.

ReputationRep:
    Probably an author or a poet or something.

ReputationRep:
    A number of things

- Purchase as many housing estates as I can... That way, I can get rent of the housing estates and own lots of land for the future

- Investment Banking obviously

- Develop an army

- Declare war on China

- When I am President of China, I will engage in political reform. That is codename for kill my opposition. I will purge the country of enemies. Then I will rule with a Titanium grip!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    A number of things

- Purchase as many housing estates as I can... That way, I can get rent of the housing estates and own lots of land for the future

- Investment Banking obviously

- Develop an army

- Declare war on China

- When I am President of China, I will engage in political reform. That is codename for kill my opposition. I will purge the country of enemies. Then I will rule with a Titanium grip!
    Ill follow you on that one , I be your right hand man in the war against China

ReputationRep:
    I'd still want to sudy Linguisics, I think, because I didn't pick it based on a specific career plan, just thought it seemed interesting.

My perfect job would eb the person who gives thje feeding talks at the zoo, because I'm quite keen on both public speaking and animals.

ReputationRep:
    Fundraiser for Charity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMiestero)
    Ill follow you on that one , I be your right hand man in the war against China
    ahaha and i be the double agent, workin on both side

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a nature documenter, like David Attenborough. That looks like so much fun travelling the world and seeing lots of different wildlife.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Accountancy.

Which happens to be what I'm doing anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Still a doctor

ReputationRep:
    I would be any CEO that could see all that tits and etc etc

ReputationRep:
    I would be a commercial pilot, because I can't afford the course currently. Pay isn't really an issue to me, I'd prefer to do something interesting.

Back to reality I'm interested in getting involved with the stock market.

ReputationRep:
    acting and guide

ReputationRep:
    i would stay working in retail
    but i want to work in retail as a manager anyways i think, so would make no differance to me (i'd rather be happy then to have lots of money in the bank)

ReputationRep:
    Lots of things...

Football Player
    Guitarist/Drummer/Violinist/Conductor/Composer
    Food Critic
    Film Critic/Director/Actor/Music Composer
    Video Game Critic/Designer/Music Composer
    Mathematician/Researcher
    Racing Car Driver
    Professional Skier
    Snooker Player
    Martial Artist
    Software Designer
    Author
    Plus lots more...

The list is pretty long...!

ReputationRep:
    Games Developer. No interest in programming, but having creative control over a decent games studio would be heaven.

TBH, I'd still take my preferred current career choice of research scientist any day. Benefit to humanity for the win! :awesome:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.