Turn on thread page Beta

I'm tired of being hated watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ncsjohn02)
    i just HAD to reply once i saw this thread. frankly i find it really hard to believe that such inept individuals with such low EQs actually exist! i mean, ive met my fair share of social retards but this just takes the cake!

you cant detect sarcasm, think that only "intelligent" people (of course by your own arbitrary and really NAIVE and ironically, incredibly STUPID methodology) deserve to talk to you, cant even detect an insult from advice..the list goes on.

im not trying to be mean but youre probably never going to have a friend if you continue like this. just stating the facts. PLEASE tell me youre not doing law because i really dont want to have ANY CHANCE of working with you EVER.

advice? GET OUT MORE. talk to people, EMPATHIZE. seems like youre living in your own fantasy world where you believe academia is everything. i know MANY smart people who have as good or ever BETTER grades than you from my school (yes, youre not the smartest in the world, sorry to burst your bubble) who are much more modest than you and have very likable personalities. they have gotten into oxford, cambridge, harvard, yale etc top schools and they NEVER brag about it. i only found out through second parties. seriously, looking at your replies on this forum, you seem absolutely oblivious to what people are REALLY saying and you just take everything at face value.

good luck to you. if i were your parents, i would make sure you stay an academic your whole life because i doubt youd last a second in the real world.
    :p: You're 'real world' sucks, I want no part of it.

Edit: Oh and don't worry, I would never study an empty, meaningless and thoroughly tedious subject such as law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chucklefiend)
    :p: You're 'real world' sucks, I want no part of it.

Edit: Oh and don't worry, I would never study an empty, meaningless and thoroughly tedious subject such as law
    thank God! you just made my day :woo:

:rofl: pity my mates going to merton next yr though =/ should probably warn them about you first :cool:

btw you describing such a wonderfully interesting subject as law "empty, meaningless and thoroughly tedious" just speaks for your self-professed (though no doubt nonexistent) intelligence. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    thank God! you just made my day :woo:

:rofl: pity my mates going to merton next yr though =/ should probably warn them about you first :cool:

btw you describing such a wonderfully interesting subject as law "empty, meaningless and thoroughly tedious" just speaks for your self-professed (though no doubt nonexistent) intelligence. :rolleyes:
    Lol Is that your impartial opinion? The only reason anybody would study law is to make money. Therefore, one who's aspirations transcend getting rich would not choose to study law.

I can name famous scientists, famous mathematicians, famous authors, famous artists, famous musicians, famous engineers, but not one solitary lawyer. I wonder why that is... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chucklefiend)
    Lol Is that your impartial opinion? The only reason anybody would study law is to make money. Therefore, one who's aspirations transcend getting rich would not choose to study law.

I can name famous scientists, famous mathematicians, famous authors, famous artists, famous musicians, famous engineers, but not one solitary lawyer. I wonder why that is... :rolleyes:
    yes. and the first part of your post shows how ignorant you are. i dont talk to ignorant people you know theyre socially inept anyways :rolleyes:

sigh. but i shall indulge you before i feed you to the rest of the sharks on here. the fact that you cant name a lawyer shows AGAIN (wow couldnt imagine this backfiring eh?) that youre far too stupid to know any famous ones because youre so ******* narrowminded. many politicans are lawyers to name a few. what about the Chief justices? dont tell me you dont know them :rolleyes: oh wait you dont.

barristers dont earn much. :eek3: AHMAGAWD! youre such the genius arent you :rolleyes:

:cool: tool

ReputationRep:
    yes. and the first part of your post shows how ignorant you are. i dont talk to ignorant people you know theyre socially inept anyways :rolleyes:

sigh. but i shall indulge you before i feed you to the rest of the sharks on here. the fact that you cant name a lawyer shows AGAIN (wow couldnt imagine this backfiring eh?) that youre far too stupid to know any famous ones because youre so ******* narrowminded. many politicans are lawyers to name a few. what about the Chief justices? dont tell me you dont know them :rolleyes: oh wait you dont.

barristers dont earn much. :eek3: AHMAGAWD! youre such the genius arent you :rolleyes:

:cool: tool
    Everybody is ignorant in some respect. Anybody who claims not to be is a fool. Law does not interest me, because aside from the arbitrary moral and material values of mainstream human society, it has no substance. So yes in the subject of law I am ignorant. To an outsider looking in, law is meaningless. The universal laws of Physics are true whenever and wherever you are, socially constructed human rules are irrelevant to all but those who live within the society in question.

I'm not going to descend into puerile name calling, this thread was long dead anyway, why revive it to start an argument?

P.s And frankly being called stupid, when I know very well that I'm not, by somebody who can't even use apostrophes is more than a little lamentable.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.