Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I would like to go back to study in Sept 2010.

    I have been in the middle east for the last 18 months with my Husband who has been working out here, i am trying to work out if i will be elligable for home student fees? I am british and other than the last 18 months have lived there all my life!

    Any help/advise would be much appreciated!!

    As far as I can tell, you'd classify as a home student under category one here.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.