Turn on thread page Beta

this, that or not? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    shopping idea needed!
    Hi guys!
    I am planning to buy my BF a sweater as valentine's gift and now have problems with the colors. Purple is always my favorite, but can't stop thinking how cute he would be on that orange one.
    http://www.micsourcing.com/AF-Men's-...999-16663.html
    Which one should I choose? Or in your opinion, is it a bad idea to buy your BF/GF a gift online? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Not if you know his size I'm sure.
    I like the orange it's pretty cool... But the purple could look nice too.

ReputationRep:
    i like the purple

ReputationRep:
    From a guy's opinion, I prefer the purple.
    Nice idea!

ReputationRep:
    i likes the orange and light blue one.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say purple looks better than the others.

ReputationRep:
    WTF, what's with all the valentines preperations so early? There's still ages left...too many threads on TSR already!!
    Purple is better, but to be honest your choice for a valentines day gift sucks.

A sweater? seriously? because obviously nobody ever finds a sweater they're so hard to get and such a unique thing. I hope your boyfriend gets you a lame ass sweater and see how you feel! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    WTF, what's with all the valentines preperations so early? There's still ages left...too many threads on TSR already!!

A sweater? seriously? because obviously nobody ever finds a sweater they're so hard to get and such a unique thing. I hope your boyfriend gets you a lame ass sweater and see how you feel! :mad:
    :rofl:

All these threads have seemed to appear toay like a virus though :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)

You scared me :woo: I got ya, no sweaters as valentine's day gift, right?
    Just need to decide the color and want to knit it myself if I get enough time. I am pretty confident with my knitting :p:

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.