Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is this overly bad for me to miss my first AS exam?
    This morning I woke up at half nine, halfway through the exam. I can resit it in June, so it can't be that bad, right?

ReputationRep:
    Right.

Apart from more work load in June, having to pay for a resit, and possibly paying for the exam you didn't turn up to.

ReputationRep:
    Well that was dumb.

ReputationRep:
    didn't parents wake you up!

ReputationRep:
    Right.

ReputationRep:
    yo seem very calm about it, i would be ******* bricks for want of a better expression!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haydoncrewduk)
    yo seem very calm about it, i would be ******* bricks for want of a better expression!
    I am fairly calm about it I suppose. It would be different if I wanted to carry on to A2, but I'm going to a different college starting September so it's no biggie really. I'm just worried what my tutors are going to say, and whether they'll be phoning home.

ReputationRep:
    duuuuuude! i feel for you man, but you are right i wont be that bad, but as squeak said you are going to have to pay for the resit and the work load will just double up!

advice: just keep going through your notes often just to make sure you dont forget it, so come june when you do resit it you will still know your stuff and can focus more on the other papers.

ReputationRep:
    ''whether they'll be phoning home'' :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.