Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    old thread

ReputationRep:
    My first question is why have you left it all till the last day regardless if the other person has helped you or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baz1990)
    because i can get it all done in one day, i started doing the research last week.
    **** him then... serves him right if he's being a fan dan about the whole thing!

ReputationRep:
    for this reason, academic groups are the tool of the Devil. :yes:

tell your lecturer that you want the marks and he shouldn't get any, since he did nothing to help.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell your lecturer...

I agree with 'judicious' - regardless of being speedy and being able to do it all in one day - you should have started it weeks ago in order to make allowances for such mishaps! . . .If you had identified this issue with your tutor earlier, s/he could have put you into another group or paired you off with someone else . . .

Good luck for the presentation though (that is a genuine comment as I know presentations aren't everyone's favourite form of assessment and it sucks arse when people don't turn up or do sufficient work - I have experienced it myself) . . .

ReputationRep:
    I remember something I did during my AS year. Group of 7 of us, two others did some vague effort to help, the rest were utterly useless. I complained, put it in my report, and was told to take it out in case it made the group/school look bad. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baz1990)
    I did all the work for the essay and presentation yesterday, the **** I was with didn't get any marks for my work and will be doing his presentation on his own next week, he won't do the work and will probably fail, hopefully.

He did try and persuade me to let him say he worked with me but I made it clear to him that he wasn't going to pass the course through my hard work.

He texted me yesterday and had the audasticity to ask me to help him do his work by doing half the work for him ( the essay), so bascially help him cheat, he did not help me so why should I help him.
    Yuck, that guy you had to work with is a complete idiot.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.