The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

avi_isgr8
the january and june 2009 papes last year were super easy compared to this one in my opinion but some people say that this is easier. I hope the grade boundaries stay low:smile:

Compared to the old spec, the new one is much friendlier.
Reply 21
anyone have MS for this paper
vas876
Compared to the old spec, the new one is much friendlier.

You're right:wink:
Reply 23
I clicked papers but i couldnt get it. Please help!!!!
Reply 24
Hey Guys,

Any chance someone could upload it to a mac-friendly(er?) site like Rapidshare? Mediafire doesn't seem to allow me to download it for whatever reason. Don't really know if this is allowed on TSR but it'd be much appreciated!
[Mod Edit: Email address removed. Please use the Private Message system instead to contact other members.]

Cheers! :smile:
Reply 25
Hellp !! Can Someone Pleasepost The Paper Or Give Me A Link Ive Been Looking For It For Hourss :frown:
Reply 26
has anyone got the answers or can they figure them out? i will try to make one but not 100% on all my answers
Reply 27
avi_isgr8
the january and june 2009 papes last year were super easy compared to this one in my opinion but some people say that this is easier. I hope the grade boundaries stay low:smile:

Agree with this but then again i'm poor at physics, i don't think i could tell :P
Reply 28
Doughboy
Look what I found.

- It's best if you don't give these out yourself (over the internet especially).
- Do not PM me about anything to do with these.
- Be sensible with them. Running to your teachers with these could alert the wrong people. We wouldn't want that know, would we?

Papers

Discalimer: These papers above have not been illegally taken. They have been 'found' on the internet. The papers have nothing to do with the poster (Doughboy) and if they are infringing upon copyrights, they will be removed.

Does the OP have the Unit 2 paper, sat today?
Reply 29
where is the markscheme
Reply 30
please anyone could provide me the markscheme
Reply 31
Reply 32
do anyone have the alternative to practical paper of jan 2010 physics!!!! pls pls i so need it
Reply 33
Updated with 6PH04.
Reply 34
Added 3B. Check first post.
Reply 35
Doughboy

phy 6PH07 link is wrong
its for 6BI07
Doughboy

thanks
Has anyone got the marking schemes???
Reply 39
Hey guys,

Is there anywhere i can get the 6PH02 mark scheme?
its not in the link above.

Latest

Trending

Trending