Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend's First Time watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Basically I've been going out with my girlfriend for a month or so (we're both 18 and heterosexual), and I really like her (we've done the whole, love you/you too schitck if that matters). Anyhoo, she said from the off that it would take her some time to feel ready for sex (she's a sort of lapsed Christian) on account of her valuing sex and because she's never done it before. I'm totally fine with that of course, and aside from asking her the first time I haven't mentioned it. We've sort of done everything up-to-but-not-including since.

I visited her folks a week ago and while I was there she told me that she was nearly ready, so I'm sort of nervy. This is a big thing for her, and I don't want to put her off for life. I'm hardly a lothario but I've already had a long-term relationship and the odd one-nighter so I sort of know what I'm getting into, I'm just worried that she doesn't. I know it sounds kinda corny but I want this to be a bit special for her.

Anyone got any ideas on what might be best to ease her in (ah har har, pun) and on what I should avoid if I don't want to turn her gay overnight?

Ta for letting me gush :p:

ReputationRep:
    One day you'll be a man my son!

Hours of foreplay, romantic dinner, candles, etc

ReputationRep:
    firstly I think lots of foreplay. Enough to get her lubed up, but not too long so that the nerves get the better of her. Tell her you love her and then put the baby Jesus in the manger.
    Start reeeally slow and gentle, make sure you are not hurting her (too much). Check for her reaction and if need be ask her if she is okay. Then still keeping it gentile speed up, and don't go as far in as you might usually. While doing this kiss/lick her neck and mouth.
    I would stick to just missionary for the first time.

I don't really know what else to say, just.... have sex with her.

Afterwards take your time and kiss her some more, and ask her how she is doing and chat about "feelings" and crap like that (joking).

Leave the gimp suit and strap ons in the draw for the time being.

ReputationRep:
    just make it REALLY romantic and make her feel really special. take it slow, she'll LOVE it

ReputationRep:
    Try to take control and support her whilst being very attentive to her needs and reactions.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, ta guys the helpful stuff was useful, and to those who called me out as a pathetic man-wuss, ****, what can I say? You've got me there :yes: Crackin how forums let you get away with the kind of stuff that would rightfully get you battered in real life, eh?

ReputationRep:
    Aww you sound like a really decent guy. Just keep reassuring her and making sure she's ok

ReputationRep:
    One thing, make sure she feels like you're really enjoying it too.
    I know before i lost my virginity all i could think about was whether HE was going to enjoy it, because he was the more experienced.

Tell her how good it was etc and make her feel special in that way too. I think that always the scariest part when you're a beginner!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by HyperGiant)
    put the baby Jesus in the manger.
    :rofl:

I've never heard it called that before :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de la Toast)
    Hi guys,

Basically I've been going out with my girlfriend for a month or so (we're both 18 and heterosexual), and I really like her (we've done the whole, love you/you too schitck if that matters). Anyhoo, she said from the off that it would take her some time to feel ready for sex (she's a sort of lapsed Christian) on account of her valuing sex and because she's never done it before. I'm totally fine with that of course, and aside from asking her the first time I haven't mentioned it. We've sort of done everything up-to-but-not-including since.

I visited her folks a week ago and while I was there she told me that she was nearly ready, so I'm sort of nervy. This is a big thing for her, and I don't want to put her off for life. I'm hardly a lothario but I've already had a long-term relationship and the odd one-nighter so I sort of know what I'm getting into, I'm just worried that she doesn't. I know it sounds kinda corny but I want this to be a bit special for her.

Anyone got any ideas on what might be best to ease her in (ah har har, pun) and on what I should avoid if I don't want to turn her gay overnight?

Ta for letting me gush :p:

arr you sound like a really sweet lad and i hope my boyfriend is like you are when it comes to my first time lol, im sure she will love it cant realy give any tips other than i know that if i were her i would like you to be very gentle and loing about it. good luckkk x

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her about where/when she wants to do it. And generally make her relaxed.

And I'd say do it twice in one night. My first time was just "ow ow ow ow". Then about half an hour later we did it again and it was gooooood :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Mandy ~)
    :rofl:

I've never heard it called that before :teehee:
    Lol the girl was Christian so I thought it appropriate

Awh I think its nice you're really thinking this through for her. I was nervous about my first time but my boyfriend made it easy.
    Foreplay obviously and if shes not wet enough abit of sneaky lube. Take it veryyy slowly to begin with, I found that like the first 3 thrusts hurt then it was fine.
    I liked also that my boyfriend didnt expect me to 'do anything', he just took control and got on with it.
    Good luck!
    ps. make sure u do loads of cuddling after

ReputationRep:
    Haha, aww goodness, I turn around and all of a sudden everyone's being so complementary; I'm all blushes :o: . Ta guys, the deed's done and everything went swimmingly, thanks for the suggestions! Looking over my original post I was a bit concerned that I'd asked for sex tips, which I know are aren't allowed on this site. Whoops. Well done for circumventing that one :woo: !

Cheers y'all :p:

EDIT: Btw, the baby jesus in the manger metaphor actually made me wee a little I laughed so hard.

ReputationRep:
    Yay!

*good sex party*

:ymca:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.