Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Are men put off by young women with children? In other words, would children make a guy back off?

Opinions!

ReputationRep:
    Some probably. I listened to a traffic policeman talk about yummy mummies and one point. That was kinda lulz.

ReputationRep:
    I assume they have their pussy torn apart, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Depends.

I think if a young woman has a small child it can be rather much a dealbreaker.

However an older woman having a grown up child is probably more "accepted"

ReputationRep:
    ****s! :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    I assume they have their pussy torn apart, to be honest.
    What if they're too posh to push?! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Some men would be put off yeah. It takes a certain type of person to be accepting of 'excess baggage' especially at a certain age like this when there's hundreds of young women out there who don't have any excess baggage. In other words, he's gotta be a bloody amazing guy to want to be with a woman and take on her kids too imo.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the age. At this age, it's much less likely that a man would go for a girl with kids, and therefore fall for her and enter a relationship - just because of the excess baggage. At an older age, say, 30 or above, it's more acceptable and more common.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, the replies are quite disheartening! I'm going to have 5 children in 3 weeks time and i'm only early twenties. Ah welll, who needs men :rolleyes:

(By the way, I'm not a whore just so you know. They're all with the same dad and i'd been with him since I was 13. Also, I haven't been pregnant five times- they're multiple births)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxfordinstruments)
    Oh dear, the replies are quite disheartening! I'm going to have 5 children in 3 weeks time and i'm only early twenties. Ah welll, who needs men :rolleyes:
    5 children, you wouldn't have the time to have sex not even if you found a man willing to :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Are men put off by young women with children? In other words, would children make a guy back off?

Opinions!
    Congrats on your triplets and i think your fiance is a coward
    and i hope your ready lol.

I think women with children are risky. Its a tough decision to make and the guy has to act like a father to your children.

So i wont usually go for women with children

ReputationRep:
    i would go for a guy with children,
    if he was in their lives,
    but if he had a child with a random bird then no.
    i look for mature men, not little boys so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    So, basically, i'm gonna be single 'til I'm thirty... Ah well, at least the replies are honest

ReputationRep:
    I think all the guys out there who just want a quick shag, like my ex, wouldn't be interested, but then I don't have kids and I wouldn't want anyone like that near me anyway..! I think having kids you are less likely to be messed about by guys thinking with their trousers, I think guys are more likely to be genuine

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends is 21 and his girlfriend is 20 with a little girl. He's pretty amazing with her. Although I couldnt get with a guy who had children.

ReputationRep:
    At this age I wouldn't want to date a guy with children, you would have to get on with them to/ become a part of their life and that would be a lot of pressure.
    Also you would have no freedom - no 'lets move here' or 'lets go traveling,' you would have to accept that the child will always come first. And I like to come first :p:.

Of course it's different when you reach a certain stage in you're life, but I think the resons above would be the same for a man dating a woman with children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_c)
    At this age I wouldn't want to date a guy with children, you would have to get on with them to/ become a part of their life and that would be a lot of pressure.
    Also you would have no freedom - no 'lets move here' or 'lets go traveling,' you would have to accept that the child will always come first. And I like to come first :p:.

Of course it's different when you reach a certain stage in you're life, but I think the resons above would be the same for a man dating a woman with children.
    Yeah, I understand that. The only guys (after it ended with my fiance) that I've been out with have been absolute creeps. To the point that one of them put his hand on my pregnant stomach and said "I wonder if they can feel this" during sex. Looks like these are the only guys I'm gonna get!

ReputationRep:

(By the way, I'm not a whore just so you know. They're all with the same dad and i'd been with him since I was 13. Also, I haven't been pregnant five times- they're multiple births)

Congratulations ....so you have twins and are expecting triplets?. Aww so cute.You will definitely have your hands full when they arrive. . To answer your OP though, these days there are lots of single mums ( and dads too) and I dont think its as much of an issue as it was in the past.If the guy is truly worth it, then he will take on your kids too.

Good Luck with the babies.

ReputationRep:

Opinions!
    where do you mean like generally in public or in a bar/club? It wouldnt put me off, but probably your childrens dad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    Congratulations ....so you have twins and are expecting triplets?. Aww so cute.You will definitely have your hands full when they arrive. . To answer your OP though, these days there are lots of single mums ( and dads too) and I dont think its as much of an issue as it was in the past.If the guy is truly worth it, then he will take on your kids too.

Good Luck with the babies.
    Thanks a lot Yeah, two sets of multiples is quite rare! I imagine it's going to look quite unusual as well when they grow up and we all go out! I'm really excited, even though I have my hands full as it is. Yeah, I'm hoping to find a guy like that...I, unfortunately, scare them all off with the pram and the tummy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.