Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by analk)
    where do you mean like generally in public or in a bar/club? It wouldnt put me off, but probably your childrens dad.
    I mean generally, if a guy saw a girl, liked her, approached her and then found out she had children...Would he run away crying?

Just looking for some honest opinions

ReputationRep:
    i think that although by the sounds of it there are guys here who don't think they 'would go for a woman with kids', in real life i know plenty of women with kids who found new guys after their first boyfriends/hubbies ditched them or they left them for some reason or other. And some of them even found very young guys, exactly the people who are here saying they wouldn't.

They forget that love is not necessarily something that the brain gets all too much of a say on :P .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxfordinstruments)
    Thanks a lot Yeah, two sets of multiples is quite rare! I imagine it's going to look quite unusual as well when they grow up and we all go out! I'm really excited, even though I have my hands full as it is. Yeah, I'm hoping to find a guy like that...I, unfortunately, scare them all off with the pram and the tummy
    Good luck! I'm one of triplets and when we were born we had a brother who was under 2 years old too - from what my mum has always said, life was extremely busy for her and my dad, to put it very lightly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyHistoryStudent)
    Good luck! I'm one of triplets and when we were born we had a brother who was under 2 years old too - from what my mum has always said, life was extremely busy for her and my dad, to put it very lightly!
    Not just busy but sleep-deprived, too! And our mum lost lots of weight as well - you can see the difference in her when you compare the newspaper photo from when we were born to the one from our 1st birthday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxfordinstruments)
    Oh dear, the replies are quite disheartening! I'm going to have 5 children in 3 weeks time and i'm only early twenties. Ah welll, who needs men :rolleyes:

(By the way, I'm not a whore just so you know. They're all with the same dad and i'd been with him since I was 13. Also, I haven't been pregnant five times- they're multiple births)
    Would you like to join the TSR Multiple Births Society? You can ask anything you like about multiples on there and we'll do our best to reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kew)
    Would you like to join the TSR Multiple Births Society? You can ask anything you like about multiples on there and we'll do our best to reply.

I didnt know that such a society was on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    I didnt know that such a society was on here
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=455982

To join, click on this link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=list&page=9, scroll down and next to 'Multiple Births Society', click on 'Join this Soc'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kew)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=455982

To join, click on this link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=list&page=9, scroll down and next to 'Multiple Births Society', click on 'Join this Soc'.

I have children, but they arent twins, triplets, quads.....

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the woman. If it was someone I really cared about, I'd not be put off, but it is a very big commitment that you can't in all conscience just walk away from them when things go bad. You accept a certain level of responsibility for those kids by entering a serious relationship with their mother, particularly if their natural father isn't in the picture. That responsibility grows the longer you're involved.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.